Pages:
Author

Topic: ​🔥[ANN][PP][AIRDROP] MONETO - WE ISSUE INSTANT LOANS SECURED BY BITCOINS​🔥 - page 16. (Read 26330 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
WE ISSUE INSTANT LOANS SECURED BY BITCOINS
As far as I understood we'll be able to get paid fairly for hodling, I hope it'll be better than other loan projects because most of them are untrustworthy, the main problem is how can we trust you?
we have a demo of the product, we worked on it for a long time, you can see it on the site https://mone.to
we want to work in this field
We will launch ICO with a registered company in Zug. the company's board of directors will have the same people as on the site
Documents will be published before the official sale of coins
Activity: 97
As far as I understood we'll be able to get paid fairly for hodling, I hope it'll be better than other loan projects because most of them are untrustworthy, the main problem is how can we trust you?
copper member
Has the signature bonus been stopped?I can't sign up for it. I seem to have missed the bounty?
We have not yet launched a bounty program
we will launch it in the near future
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Has the signature bonus been stopped?I can't sign up for it. I seem to have missed the bounty?
copper member
Does your service include the opportunity to use across mobile devices?

Yes, after completion ICO we plan to release our service on iOS and android
TLQ
Activity: 10
Does your service include the opportunity to use across mobile devices?
copper member
Tell me, are you going to cooperate with all known payment systems?
we will cooperate with payment systems in which tariffs will be beneficial to us
Activity: 11
Tell me, are you going to cooperate with all known payment systems?
copper member
This is great.
But I'm thinking, what do you plan to do differently from your many competitors out there?

Please, let this be the game changer.
We have a good system in which investors receive dividends, and our future customers will get good service for their use
Activity: 74
This is great.
But I'm thinking, what do you plan to do differently from your many competitors out there?

Please, let this be the game changer.
copper member
Hey all. How long will pre-ico running?
this stage will last one month
Activity: 9
Hey all. How long will pre-ico running?
copper member
Activity: 9
copper member
I have a question. How soon are you going to enter the Asian market? In my opinion, this is an excellent platform for realizing the presented project.
We plan to work with the Asian market
You will see us there Smiley
Activity: 11
I have a question. How soon are you going to enter the Asian market? In my opinion, this is an excellent platform for realizing the presented project.
copper member
Interesting project hope to be sucessfull on the future of cryptocurrency.And if you give me the cash loan and I do not buy bitcoins with it and if i am to pay when the bitcoin rate increases, how do i make profit then? Is i compulsory to buy bitcoins with it and repay when the rate goes up? 
You buy bitcoin in accordance with the rate at which you took a loan + a small commission
Activity: 5
This looks like a very promising project with an interesting loan package. Looking forward, I would like to know your projections for the future of the industry and how u intend to sustain it ?
Activity: 24
If it exceeds the number of people interested, you intend to expand further, I look forward to that
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Interesting project hope to be sucessfull on the future of cryptocurrency.And if you give me the cash loan and I do not buy bitcoins with it and if i am to pay when the bitcoin rate increases, how do i make profit then? Is i compulsory to buy bitcoins with it and repay when the rate goes up? 
Pages:
Jump to: