Pages:
Author

Topic: ​🔥[ANN][PP][AIRDROP] MONETO - WE ISSUE INSTANT LOANS SECURED BY BITCOINS​🔥 - page 20. (Read 26330 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
EQUAL Network Token
Why only limit loans to Bitcoins?

You may wish to consider including Ethereum and other popular Altcoins to further expand this business idea.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Question
1. Is this project more secure than other loan blockchain?

2. How much does it effected by BTC’s transaction speed?
It can be punctional indefendently? Or operate speed would be flexible
by BTC blockchain status?

3. Can I ask how many devs are in this project?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
Very interesting project if you read the road map but i have some question to this project, What is the benefits for the holders and users of this project? why did this project work and what is the purpose of this ?
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
You only need to be right once....
so this token can make us moeny with moneto withous selling the asset ?!! i think this is a great project  and the minimum payment is encouraging every one to participate !! good luck guys ...just one question what about the supplies ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
From your whitepaper, I learnt that MONETO is about loan using bitcoin platform. My opinion is about the creation of application by the participant; why not add the said application in which the participants is supposed to create to the moneto platform already in a kind of form to be filled? Why I am suggesting this, is that not everyone can create application and not everyone who will be interested in the loan can also afford to hire someone to create the application for them.
that being siad, i wish you the best. Its a good project and am already following.
Activity: 41
Hi guys, fantastic project, i`m looking forward to try the app

I tried to join the airdrop, but the facebook post isn`t there i think it`s because facebook have banned everything thats cryptocurrency related
https://techcrunch.com/2018/01/30/facebook-is-banning-cryptocurrency-and-ico-ads/
Activity: 21
What about your Bounty Campaign ?! good luck guys seems great project to the moon .. I think you about mobile app it will be great idea   Kiss Smiley
Activity: 116
Merit: 4
Simple Liquidity – Fueled by NEO
I want to ask about that project. Seems like cool but this project makes me wondering. How many dollars gonna be paid? I mean avarage. I want to know that. Thank you!  Smiley
Activity: 75
There is a collateral for the loan? Is it our Bitcoin that is pledged? How secured our Bitcoin with you? I mean do it have a third party that is going to secure our Bitcoin? Or are you the one holding it?
How can we know the current loan value? Is it the value of our Bitcoin?
Activity: 129
What is the utility of the Token Moneto?
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Activity: 115
what exchange listed ? i hope moneto listed on binance or bittrex
Activity: 10
Interesting concept. What market are you going after for your MVP? I couldn't find out the information in your whitepaper or site. What are your plans for go-to-market expansion? I18n and l10n?

Side note I'm a Marketing professional with digital experience, let me know if you are interested in some help or just want some opinions!
copper member
WE ISSUE INSTANT LOANS SECURED BY BITCOINS
I've  installed bitcoin wallet for testnet at my end. As soon as I run the application it shows "testnet" on the application. I've no option other than to stop it. I'm newbie to this. Please suggest how to proceed.
test the service by link
https://demo.mone.to/
Activity: 7
Your script 2 is VERY misleading.

it says in your website and post:"You got $10k for your bitcoins. Now the bitcoins costs two times less. And you don't want to pay $10k for what costs $5k. Use your $10k cash and buy two times more bitcoins."

According to your whitepaper, in a standard loan you offer 40% of the BTC value. So in your example if you received $10k for your BTC it means you deposited the equivalent of $25k in btc.

For your original BTC value to drop BELOW $10k that would be atleast a 60% drop in price, and that's huge even for a volatile asset like BTC.

The only possible way for the user to win money in a downtrend market is if there is a BIGGER crash than the one we just witnessed.

Lets assume the maket crashes to 50% of the value. So now your original BTC is worth $12.5k. You now face the decision to return $10k to get $12.5k back. If you can't pay moneto still wins $2.5k (even with a 50% reduction in prices).

In the end MONETO is going to win BIG with defaults. And will only lose if there is a huge market crash.

It would work like an insurance company for your BTCs... you keep your money if there is an absolute crash. Otherwise you just wasted money.

the conclusion is that there is no "free money" script with this system and it is VERY misleading the way is is portrayed.

In the end there are only TWO situations someone should be using MONETO:
1- If they need fiat money AND  know they can pay back in time AND think that BTC will have price increases.
2- If they think there is a possibility of a 60%+ market downtrend.

Any other situation is just wasted money.
If you need fiat currency and don't care about BTC prices, you just sell it at any exchange at better prices.
If you think there will be a downtrend <60% then MONETO will be useless.

The company model is legit and profitable. But it is not ok to try to mislead people. That's worse than banks.

copper member
WE ISSUE INSTANT LOANS SECURED BY BITCOINS
Trying to join this airdrop because i like this project, it seem wel structured and i really like your graphic. But the post  on facebook we have to do to join the airdrop isnt available anymore, so what to do in this case?
Fasebook removed this post for an unknown reason
We fixed this problem and added a new link
Activity: 266
Activity: 69
Will there be an available for all platforms especially we linux users?

Dont want to be left out!
Activity: 44
Trying to join this airdrop because i like this project, it seem wel structured and i really like your graphic. But the post  on facebook we have to do to join the airdrop isnt available anymore, so what to do in this case?
Activity: 49
Hello, good project, I would like to ask, is monet backed by any asset? And if you give me the cash loan and I do not buy bitcoins with it and if I am to pay when the bitcoin rate increases, how do I make profit then? Is I compulsory to buy bitcoins with it and repay when the rate goes up?  How about if it takes years to go above the rate at which I borrowed the money from you
Pages:
Jump to: