Pages:
Author

Topic: ​🔥[ANN][PP][AIRDROP] MONETO - WE ISSUE INSTANT LOANS SECURED BY BITCOINS​🔥 - page 25. (Read 26330 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
WE ISSUE INSTANT LOANS SECURED BY BITCOINS
looks like a very promising ico project.I wish great success to all milestones.but need resetup for preico bonus percentage bcz looks like a same percentage with ico sales. could be little bit more bonus for preico buyers.
thank you for your opinion
Read the ICO tab on the site)
at the pre-ICO stage, the price of the token is lower than that of the ICO Smiley
copper member
Looks like you business model is such that noone looses. Sounds really good and I will be digging moore into documents. Hopefully there will also be bounty. But the thing I would point out the most is the demo app. It's a good thing to know that project is moore than whitepaper.
We plan to launch a bounty this week
thank you, have you already tested our app?
copper member
Great idea for the project. The truth is not fully understood the mechanism of its implementation, well, instead of a book at night I read white paper Wink
we are glad that you liked
read our white paper, everything is described in detail here)
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Is this coin focused on anonymity like Monero?

Also when you guys will issue the whitepaper?
Activity: 12
I am always a fan of unique projects, this is one of the projects that has caught my fancy, i am still watching though! Will look deeply into it further comments to come from me as i understand it better
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
For me this project in clever and has a great future. You have my total support

I wondered if we can hope a complete catalan transaltion of all tools plz?

thanks
Activity: 47
Does this coin cost high? Airdrop amounts are just .3..
Activity: 966
Merit: 142
Do you intend to use different algorithms in the future? 
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
how to try for tesnet demo platform on this project. this might be a good project this year
Activity: 145
Looking at your roadmap, It seems to me that you have great plans ahead of you. A promising path for a newcomer I must say! But aside from being simple, reliable, and cost-effective, what other factors can you offer that will separate your project from the other currencies that already exist in the crypto world? We have to admit that we need a special feature that will describe us and will give unique touch against the other currencies.

I'm really looking forward to this project! More power to the devs and best of luck!
Activity: 158
When will the pre ico start and how do i partake Huh
Activity: 57
What is the minimum purchase amount in your ICO and what is maximum amount of investment in your project ?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
sales of ICO project is still long 10-5-2018. about three months away. why in ICO duration should be up to two months? is it not too long?
Activity: 46
What is your name
Lakshman
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Very good and promising project, we will follow the development. I read your document and i really liked it I'll participate in private presale.Write for what period you will send tokens to investors?
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Hello guys! What is your goal? To raise money? To make a difference in the world? To prove that the existing things can change eventually?
Activity: 33
A little bit of spacing between the paragraphs of your BIO /About Us would have been better. Anyways, it's really a nice project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I understand that the scheme of the coin is a pawn shop? Or usury?
Activity: 224
Looks like you business model is such that noone looses. Sounds really good and I will be digging moore into documents. Hopefully there will also be bounty. But the thing I would point out the most is the demo app. It's a good thing to know that project is moore than whitepaper.
copper member
Project is very good. But after Bitconnect people are going to be scared.
we have a demo of the product https://mone.to/#rec37512653
You can test it
We will launch  ICO with a registered company in Zug. the company's board of directors will have the same people as on the site
Documents will be published before the official sale of coins
Pages:
Jump to: