Pages:
Author

Topic: ​🔥[ANN][PP][AIRDROP] MONETO - WE ISSUE INSTANT LOANS SECURED BY BITCOINS​🔥 - page 22. (Read 26330 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
In my opinion, the success of your project really depends on restoring the trust of potential customers that were previously burned or disappointed by not trustable parties. A great deal of work and communication will be required to slowly gain the trust of potential customers.

Perhaps it may be a good idea to launch incentives so that potential customers can experience your platform...

Your project tacckles some critical issues in this industry. Perhaps it may also be a good idea to not only focus on one cryptocurrency but to consider offering your services in other currencies as well.

Here are my questions:

1. How do you plan on reestablishing trust with potential customers that have lost faith in this industry?
2. How do you solve the huge issue of price fluctuations?
3. What are your projections for the future growth of this entire industry?
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
WE ISSUE INSTANT LOANS SECURED BY BITCOINS
I see a lot of similarity with other cryptocurrencies, but are there any plans for incentivizing holders of Moneto?
Our investors will receive annual dividends
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
I see a lot of similarity with other cryptocurrencies, but are there any plans for incentivizing holders of Moneto?
Activity: 139
MONENTO's whitepaper very interesting to read. So, i read the whitepaper.
And this is what I get from whitepaper : "MONETO will provide an opportunity to take a loan on the security of Bitcoin as quickly, conveniently and safely as possible." If this project can realize many things on the whitepaper, this could be very awesome and provides many benefits.
copper member
Do you think you have the edge over the other platform??whats unique about these project
that all remain in a favorable position from our service
investors receive dividends
users receive a quality product
copper member
Hello, I liked your idea of giving loan and giving a chance to the owner at the same rate (with a little interest of course). But who will provide the transaction fees? Is your interest included it..?? Just asking..
service automatically adds to the interest rate all costs
we remind they will be minimal
Activity: 36
#Proof of authentication
Bitcointalk Username:sabri46
Bitcointalk Profile Link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1356537
Activity: 167
how you guys would convice us to lend fiat from you with our precious coin?
Activity: 1
Here's wishing you good luck as you move on to a new Crypto. Though the road may be rocky and filled with difficulties, we know that you can fight whatever challenges you face.
copper member
What blockchain platform is MONETO built on? or is it a new blockchain on its own?
ERC20
Activity: 23
What blockchain platform is MONETO built on? or is it a new blockchain on its own?
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Hello, I liked your idea of giving loan and giving a chance to the owner at the same rate (with a little interest of course). But who will provide the transaction fees? Is your interest included it..?? Just asking..
Activity: 69
Do you think you have the edge over the other platform??whats unique about these project
copper member
I like the fact the we have ingenious thinks on this team. Seeking to solve a peculiar problem in cryptocurrency trading rather than duplicating Whitepapers all over the crypto space.

Considering Loan and market volatility, I wonder,  what kind of loan system would it be, would it be future contract(get money fiat from Moneto at a particular price and pay back in that price even if BTC or fiat rises or moons tomorrow ). Who bears the risk?
We can issue a maximum of 70% in Fiat from the cost of BTC, 30% remain in its volatility, and if it pays for 20%, the system will notify the borrower about the sale if BTC falls by 28%. If the borrower does not increase the amount of bail within a certain time, the system will automatically sell. Service in any case will not lose money
Activity: 240
Merit: 110
World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform
Just simple question? Even project sounds amazing, don't you think change just one letter with Monero will bring missunderstandings in future?
We do not think this will be a problem
we will have an official company in Zug, all documents will be published before sales

I think it's true what dev says about the name of this project. even everyone will be more familiar with moneto than monero in the future, because this project will be successful and get more attention from the public
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
Just simple question? Even project sounds amazing, don't you think change just one letter with Monero will bring missunderstandings in future?
We do not think this will be a problem
we will have an official company in Zug, all documents will be published before sales

We cannot say that in just a one letter in Monero it will change because its all about the whitepaper itself maybe they were just not able to check the right spelling in a one word. But the platform itself is the same.
Activity: 99
Very interessing project.
Seems closed to nexo / credissimmo.
Blockchain is good solution for fast validation of Loan.
It's pretty usefull for final customer.

Possible Loan with cash direct is coming ?
Activity: 65
There will have rewards for Tokens Holders like a PoS Proof-of-Stake?
Activity: 69
what makes you different from salt?
Pages:
Jump to: