Pages:
Author

Topic: ​🔥[ANN][PP][AIRDROP] MONETO - WE ISSUE INSTANT LOANS SECURED BY BITCOINS​🔥 - page 21. (Read 26330 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

What happens when there is Bitcoin fork when the bitcoins are held in your account. Do you pay the extra currencies obtained back to the person?
Also, how secure is your wallet and how are the private keys secured?
Activity: 8
Hi, will my credit rating affect whether or not I
can get a loan?

Thankyou,
Ade
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Your team consists of Russian, why don't you open a Russian branch of the forum?
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
Had a look at the whitepaper and a look at the project and have some questions surrounding this.

What are the provisions in place of there is a drop in price ground 50% of the underlying collateral cryptocurrency ie bitcoin? Will you be calling in the loan at that point si even if there is still time left on the loan?

Also for the Moneto coin itself it seems that it is being used as an alternate collateral to for the loans but what will be the other purpose for it?
copper member
Activity: 126
WE ISSUE INSTANT LOANS SECURED BY BITCOINS
Nice project, there is a bounty campaign in the future?
bounty company to be launched this week
Activity: 124
Nice project, there is a bounty campaign in the future?
copper member
Many people talk about or share about this project, in social media such as facebook, twitter and others, and I see this project will be great and successful in the future, and will also bring the scamers, especially on the ico.
I have 3 questions,
1. How to this platform will start ico?
2. How to this platform avoid the scamers, because many platforms/projects that have been informed them through chat social media such as telegram, email and other, but still there are affected by scamers, especially new people?
3. And if it happens, how to restore the confidence of the peoples?
we will have official documents
and you need to trust only our official administration, which is on the site
Also today we will expose the list of officials of our company
I hope this way people will be able to protect themselves from scammers
Activity: 204
Many people talk about or share about this project, in social media such as facebook, twitter and others, and I see this project will be great and successful in the future, and will also bring the scamers, especially on the ico.
I have 3 questions,
1. How to this platform will start ico?
2. How to this platform avoid the scamers, because many platforms/projects that have been informed them through chat social media such as telegram, email and other, but still there are affected by scamers, especially new people?
3. And if it happens, how to restore the confidence of the peoples?
copper member
What problems are you solving with this coin?
We give investors annual dividends
and we provide our customers with quality service
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
What problems are you solving with this coin?
copper member
Hi Moneto team,

overall I have been impressed with your marketing and this thread. I do have a question about the supply. I know it's been briefly addressed, but why such a low number?
Don't you think it could be a barrier to entry to most users? People typically like to own more than 1 token, and this supply could be prohibitive. Have you considered increasing it just a smidge?
on 1 eth will be released 100 of our tokens
and on each our token dividends will be charged
copper member
What's the catch? Do you do any Credit Check or any other traditional centralized procedure?
we provide security with a deposit in the cryptocurrency
Activity: 41
What's the catch? Do you do any Credit Check or any other traditional centralized procedure?
copper member
For transparency purposes (to your investors), do you plan to use an open project planning program like trello where status of each activity can be visibly seen?
we will have a report on our actions for each investor
copper member
Hello.. I want to ask about:
Is Moneto services available in the Arab world?
Or is it limited to European countries?
Also will Moneto offer credit card services to the customers?
So that will make deposit and withdraw more easy for them, Specially a lot of companies who gives credit card not working any more.
We plan to work with our partners in the Arab world
we plan to launch maps, but much later
For now, in the priority of online service
copper member
In my opinion, the success of your intriguing project really depends on restoring the trust of potential customers that were previously burned or disappointed by not trustable parties. A great deal of work and communication will be required to slowly gain the trust of potential customers. I think over a certain period of time, you will be able to gain more and more the trust of highly interesting customers.

Perhaps it may be a good idea to launch incentives so that potential customers can experience your platform and can discover for themselves how valuable your product is.

I really like that your project solves some critical issues in this industry. It's also great that you allow investors to take a large portion of their money from the block chain at the current exchange rate. Once people realize the importance of this, your project will gain a lot of traction.

Perhaps it may also be a good idea to not only focus on one crypto currency but to consider offering your services in other currencies as well.

Here are my questions:

1. How do you plan on reestablishing trust with potential customers that have lost faith in this industry?
2. How do you solve the huge issue of price fluctuations?
3. What are your projections for the future growth of this entire industry?
1. We will report on our actions to investors
2. We issue a maximum of 70% in Fiat from the cost of BTC, 30% remains at its volatility, and if it pays by 20% the system will notify the borrower about the sale when the BTC falls by 28%. If the borrower does not increase the amount of collateral within a certain time, the system will automatically sell BTC
3. We see the need for our service in the market
and we are confident in the growth of this industry, since our service will help many people
Activity: 79
ETN = Freedom
Hi Moneto team,

overall I have been impressed with your marketing and this thread. I do have a question about the supply. I know it's been briefly addressed, but why such a low number?
Don't you think it could be a barrier to entry to most users? People typically like to own more than 1 token, and this supply could be prohibitive. Have you considered increasing it just a smidge?
Activity: 34
A bold and very interesting idea! This is reminiscent of the Lombard - temporary cash with payment of a fee and an option to repurchase a fixed Deposit. If the system is well-established to work, users will appreciate this great service!
Activity: 198
Merit: 13
For transparency purposes (to your investors), do you plan to use an open project planning program like trello where status of each activity can be visibly seen?
Activity: 27
Hello.. I want to ask about:
Is Moneto services available in the Arab world?
Or is it limited to European countries?
Also will Moneto offer credit card services to the customers?
So that will make deposit and withdraw more easy for them, Specially a lot of companies who gives credit card not working any more.
Pages:
Jump to: