Pages:
Author

Topic: ​🔥[ANN][PP][AIRDROP] MONETO - WE ISSUE INSTANT LOANS SECURED BY BITCOINS​🔥 - page 4. (Read 26330 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 4
This project is a real good way to join the cryptoworld to the normal economic system, and this can be the point to start a change of a volatile market to a usefull economic system.

This project will skyrocket when the normal citizens get into crypto. Glad to enter in this like a early adopter.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
WE ISSUE INSTANT LOANS SECURED BY BITCOINS
Nice to see self moderated thread to reduce the spam and trolls I will appreciate your hard effort and will keep supporting this project. This is a mission to change the old financial system this will be next big thing in future.
Thank you for your opinion
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Nice to see self moderated thread to reduce the spam and trolls I will appreciate your hard effort and will keep supporting this project. This is a mission to change the old financial system this will be next big thing in future.
Activity: 9
Great to see you! Hope, all will be ok Wink
copper member
the team is very strong , i think that is good project worth to invest
Thank you for your opinion Smiley
copper member
Nice project but lack of transparency , whitepaper should be good enough to make sure that we will have more about this opportunity.
Thank you for your opinion, but in our white paper everything is described
Activity: 13
the team is very strong , i think that is good project worth to invest
Activity: 66
Nice project but lack of transparency , whitepaper should be good enough to make sure that we will have more about this opportunity.
copper member
Looks more and more promising. But which wallet can I use best?
Hello! to our project you can invest ETH
brand new
Activity: 0
I wish your project good luck, apparently you have problems with financing, but your project is an example when you can succeed without money
Activity: 11
Looks more and more promising. But which wallet can I use best?
brand new
Activity: 0
I am glad to join the airdrop and I believe that this project will succeed.
Activity: 26
Let us take the opportunity to invest in this great project. In addition to a promising and necessary branch in the new times, the Team is committed to take us very far with
Activity: 13
This project is very interesting, but if this project develops more widely, it will surely succeed. For me people should invest in this project because it has a lot of potential and will surely attract a lot of people
Activity: 4
Moneto will go to the moon soon
Activity: 36
This is a really worthwhile project. Be sure to follow the news and join PRE ICO
Activity: 182
Thank you for being interested in our project Smiley
copper member
thanks a lot and it's a very good project
Thank you for your opinion Smiley
Activity: 60
thanks a lot and it's a very good project