Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-AIRDROP] | BitcoinSocial | The NextGen Social Cryptocurrency - page 9. (Read 6218 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
A good project that helps those who are in needs!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
What is your future? Have you ever thought of translate to another languages ? Thanks for your work !
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
That's probably the best project for social connections in the near future. Looking forward to seeing further development !!!
Activity: 48
Looks very interestingly. I wish good luck to developers. I will monitor the project
Activity: 47
Good work dev wonderful project u have here with a very good concept
Activity: 181
I like the focus of this coin.... It will really help most developing African countries young people.
Activity: 22
Let's share the cryptocurrencies all around the world ! Best of luck for your project  Smiley
Activity: 47
Looks very interestingly. I wish good luck to developers. I will keep an eye on the project.
Activity: 55
Such best crypto/ token for being social ..lets hope this will be next bitcoin .
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
very nice , agree with your idea .  i will be  a holder .
Activity: 31
Interesting project i hope it would be success. keep up the good work..
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
The website looks pretty good, thx for airdrop
Activity: 42
Well, I'm so hype to bitcoin social, Hope can be success like original bitcoin!  BTW in future, bitcoin social can be mined?

Hi dear

No it can't, and in fact we are proud of it as stated on the website. Mining now consumes more than ONE BILLION $ in electricity and more than 61 individual countries' consumption!
As our BSX is socially oriented, we could not adopt the same PoW and protocol. PoC is better and matches with our goal.

Thanks a lot dear
Activity: 336
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
another airdrop with great vision. token name sounds interesting.looking for more updates.
Activity: 392
I'm believing this project is interesting. Through I have filled the airdrop form, I wish the project huge success.
Activity: 336
Airdrop link is not working. And can you provide more info about your token and ICO goals?

Thanks for your remark, now it should be fine

Did u visit our website?
Sorry dev, It appears that the Website link is not working. How do we know more details about your project? Please update the information in the thread. Supports project success.
Activity: 532
Charity is a very important topic! We must help those who need it! Be rich not only the billionaires! Crypto currency should be available to all! Good luck to this team and help from God!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Looks interesting and useful especially for the token traders.

I wish you good luck.
Activity: 966
Merit: 25
Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big
The vision of this token is sacred, but how you will reach the goal for real? I mean how? Do you have further information like roadmap, whitepaper or maybe summary?
Activity: 294
An interesting idea but I did not understand how people will use the token? Why is it needed?
Pages:
Jump to: