Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO] Advanced Miners - Mining revolution is here!!!🔥 - page 27. (Read 2723 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Is there any chance of being on major exchanges such as Bittrex?

Yes, there is a chance because AdvancedMiners is a real business.

The team will decide about KYC little bit later. It's important and difficult question.
Thank you for answer. it will be great. I know that now projects have problems with exchanges. I will wait about KYC information too.
Activity: 411
Merit: 19
Is there any chance of being on major exchanges such as Bittrex?

Yes, there is a chance because AdvancedMiners is a real business.

The team will decide about KYC little bit later. It's important and difficult question.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
the project is really interesting, I wish him success in development
Activity: 476
Is there any chance of being on major exchanges such as Bittrex? or another big exchange?
Activity: 490
Will the KYC procedure be introduced for investors and participants of the company's bounty?
I do not think that KYC procedure will be a problem for investors. It's a trifle compared to other questions.
This is not a trivial matter. For some countries’ investors, such as Americans, Chinese, and Koreans, these countries prohibit ICO.
Activity: 364
According to my observations, the mining projects are not particularly raising funds, I will watch your project.
Will you have a promotional video of your project later? A very good option for such a project

We have promotional video - watch
https://youtu.be/q73GXZx7u24
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Will you have a promotional video of your project later? A very good option for such a project
I want to know more about your referral program with payments in Bitcoin . Where can I see all the details?

website => Sign Up => Referrals =>

5% bonus for every referral. If referral invests more than 50'000$, you will get 7,5% bonus.

An advantageous system of bonuses. Tell me, will the fee be paid in project tokens or in crypto currency?
In crypto currency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I want to know more about your referral program with payments in Bitcoin . Where can I see all the details?

5% bonus for every referral. If referral invests more than 50'000$, you will get 7,5% bonus.

An advantageous system of bonuses. Tell me, will the fee be paid in project tokens or in crypto currency?
Watch our new video right now! It describes our project and the future of mining industry!

https://youtu.be/q73GXZx7u24

Activity: 181
Merit: 1
what is the age of your project?
Project is 1 year old, but the company works in mining sphere for 4 years.
The price of the 0.7$ token looks good, you need to try to have time to invest, because there are only 11 days left before the end of the pre-sale.
I also think so, and probably buy a little. the price is very good now
Activity: 85
what is the age of your project?
The price of the 0.7$ token looks good, you need to try to have time to invest, because there are only 11 days left before the end of the pre-sale.
Activity: 294
Will the KYC procedure be introduced for investors and participants of the company's bounty?
I do not think that KYC procedure will be a problem for investors. It's a trifle compared to other questions.
I agree that KYC procedure for a few minutes, especially for all experienced investors documentation for the passage of this procedure has long been ready.
Activity: 196
Activity: 182

And bounty program and referral program, I like this marketing, a lot of advertising does not happen:)

We use all traditional advertising methods, you will definitely see our ads Wink
Pages:
Jump to: