Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO] Advanced Miners - Mining revolution is here!!!🔥 - page 22. (Read 2723 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
In what currencies do you accept, if I want to participate in ICO?

BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, DASH, XMR, XRP
Do you have an ESCROW?
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
● Me\/u ●
If you would like to receive an investment, please provide the legal address of your head office in Hong Kong!
If you're running an honest ico project, it's not a problem, is it?
This question will be answered? And why a lot of words, but little evidence - there is no joint photo team, there is no photoprocess of making and testing this ASIC, etc.
I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.

yes, now there are few such projects
Activity: 364
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Are there negotiations with cryptocurrency exchanges about adding your ACM tokens to them ? Can I see the entire list of cryptocurrency exchanges that are being negotiated with?
I went through the whole site looking for that information, but I never found anything. There is information in the roadmap on the exchanges Binance, Betfinex and Huobi. Perhaps, precisely with them and terminated negotiations?
Fully encourage the choice of cryptocurrency exchanges, especially the exchange Binance, it is very popular for the past 4 months.
Well, in fact, the exchange binance is the top one, and the most expensive listing on it. Listing price of 50btc is a lot.  For starters usually choose exchange easier
As a variant, project can start work with a small exchanges
Activity: 308
This project is environmentally friendly.
It is important for me.
This great project is an opportunity to secure a better future I fully support it
Activity: 411
Merit: 19
in history it is written that you started mining in 16, in roadmap it is written that the first firm is created in April, 2017. who to believe?
To start mining and to register a company are not the same things Wink
How to understand AdvancedMiners.io project in 10 minutes:

Step 1: Watch our video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q73GXZx7u24

Step 2: Read our OnePager - https://advancedminers.io/storage/app/media/whitepages/onepagesen.pdf

Step 3: Read all latest news on Telegram – https://t.me/advancedminers

DONE!
Activity: 322
I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.
Activity: 238
Next Generation Antivirus
Are there negotiations with cryptocurrency exchanges about adding your ACM tokens to them ? Can I see the entire list of cryptocurrency exchanges that are being negotiated with?
I went through the whole site looking for that information, but I never found anything. There is information in the roadmap on the exchanges Binance, Betfinex and Huobi. Perhaps, precisely with them and terminated negotiations?
Fully encourage the choice of cryptocurrency exchanges, especially the exchange Binance, it is very popular for the past 4 months.
Well, in fact, the exchange binance is the top one, and the most expensive listing on it. Listing price of 50btc is a lot.  For starters usually choose exchange easier
Merit: 2
Activity: 238
Next Generation Antivirus
If you would like to receive an investment, please provide the legal address of your head office in Hong Kong!
If you're running an honest ico project, it's not a problem, is it?
Activity: 196
I want to know more about the referral program to attract investors? How will this all happen, what percentage of the reward from the investments of attracted investors?
You will get 5% of deposit.
Activity: 252
I want to know more about the referral program to attract investors? How will this all happen, what percentage of the reward from the investments of attracted investors?
We can't mention it until it will be confirmed.
Activity: 294
A very strong project, we need to support it. There are own developments in the form of ASIC AM-12 and  AM-7, this project is doomed to success.
I agree with you, the scale of the project is global, because their main goal is to earn money for themselves and their investors - what could be better?
First of all, any investor needs a profit from his investment, and to interest him, the project should have a brilliant idea.
Pages:
Jump to: