Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO] Advanced Miners - Mining revolution is here!!!🔥 - page 25. (Read 2735 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Why did you decide to conduct ICO on Ethereum platform? After all, now there are other platforms, such as NEO.
On the platform of ETH employs the majority of all projects, about 95%, why risk it when there and it all works fine.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Why did you decide to conduct ICO on Ethereum platform? After all, now there are other platforms, such as NEO.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Prompt, whether investors who invest in the project in the course of ICO, any advantages, in comparison with other participants will have?

I think it will just be lower the price of the token
Activity: 196
How are you, forum members?

Advanced Miners receives 5.0 rating on WISERICO Wink
https://wiserico.com/ico/advanced-miners
The maximum score from WISERICO added me confidence in the project, it is this push I lacked, happy to join investors pre-sale.
Activity: 411
Merit: 19
How are you, forum members?

Advanced Miners receives 5.0 rating on WISERICO Wink
https://wiserico.com/ico/advanced-miners
Activity: 252
Prompt, whether investors who invest in the project in the course of ICO, any advantages, in comparison with other participants will have?
Investors of ICO will have some advantages compareing other mining companies, as they can choose whether to buy asic with delivery to their data center or buy okroshka on an online platform with guaranteed cheap electricity, and just start making good money.
In my opinion, this is enough.
Activity: 210
Activity: 210
do you have discount at pre-ICO stage?
Now the price for 1 token is 0.7 dollars, if I am not mistaken, it is 50% discount. If you decide to invest, but now is the best time for this.
I want to add that to the end of sales there are only 10 days or so big discounts will be no more. I have already joined the investors, the choice is yours.
Activity: 182
Now the price for 1 token is 0.7 dollars, if I am not mistaken, it is 50% discount. If you decide to invest, but now is the best time for this.
Activity: 350
Detailed white paper, a strong team, new technologies. High expectations from the project, very much waiting)
Particular attention is paid to technology to increase productivity and ultimately profit. I believe only in fundamental and this project is strong.
After a while you will see how the system works with the project and how the team tried in this project
Activity: 238
Detailed white paper, a strong team, new technologies. High expectations from the project, very much waiting)
Particular attention is paid to technology to increase productivity and ultimately profit. I believe only in fundamental and this project is strong.
Activity: 434
Is there a minimum entry threshold for mining?
Describe briefly the conditions for cloud mining or tell me where to look.
Data on profits in comparison with competitors are on page 7 of white paper
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Describe briefly the conditions for cloud mining or tell me where to look.
Activity: 224
How many times does the performance increase due to the new chip?
Activity: 238
I am glad that most of the collected funds will go to the development of the project. The right approach!
Activity: 434
What is your advantage over other cloud mining projects?
Activity: 182

yes, you can see a 50% discount on the site
Activity: 411
Merit: 19
Yes. Discount is 50%.
Pages:
Jump to: