Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO] Advanced Miners - Mining revolution is here!!!🔥 - page 23. (Read 2723 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
A very strong project, we need to support it. There are own developments in the form of ASIC AM-12 and  AM-7, this project is doomed to success.
I agree with you, the scale of the project is global, because their main goal is to earn money for themselves and their investors - what could be better?
Merit: 2
A very strong project, we need to support it. There are own developments in the form of ASIC AM-12 and  AM-7, this project is doomed to success.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Good afternoon. Your project was recommended to me by my friend and yesterday I bought 400 of your tokens, but on my ETH purse they never showed up. When the tokens get my ETH purse?
All tokens will be distributed upon completion of all trades in the ICO process. Wait till the token sale ends.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Good afternoon. Your project was recommended to me by my friend and yesterday I bought 400 of your tokens, but on my ETH purse they never showed up. When the tokens get my ETH purse?
Activity: 20
I'm still studying your project, and I have a few questions. Do you really have production of asiks? We need proof! - what would investors see in what they are investing? Show your team inside the production hall - preferably a video
This is what's holding me back. I don't know if the device even exists.
Do you have any referral program?
Activity: 266
Mining bitcoin and the truth is highly centralized and it seems to me that the concept of its decentralization will make many people turn to your project.

I agree, this idea has long occurred to me
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
very interesting and informative article. it would be interesting to watch some video conference
Yes, it would be interesting to see some promotional video for clarity  Cheesy
Activity: 238
What tariffs do you spend on electricity? Where are you going to be located?
A lot of information including this can be found in white paper. I advise you to read)
Activity: 294
Why did you decide to conduct ICO on Ethereum platform? After all, now there are other platforms, such as NEO.
Do not experiment with the platform NEO, it is still not working at 100%, maybe in the future it will be a good variant, but at the moment the platform of ETH no worthy competitors.
Well, yes, the ETH platform without competition, but for how long will it really be like this
Now ETH is something like the standard. When many services and projects are compatible with it, use another platform as a risky solution.
as far as I understand, you will mine not only bitcoin?
As far as I remember, Eth, BCH, Dash ...  In the Whitepaper was, you can take a look
Activity: 224
Good project that will help us all make money and should in the future bring such services to a new level to make them more profitable and convenient for people.

That's for sure. Ideas for passive income are always in demand.
Activity: 224
Mining bitcoin and the truth is highly centralized and it seems to me that the concept of its decentralization will make many people turn to your project.
Next Generation Antivirus
I'm still studying your project, and I have a few questions. Do you really have production of asiks? We need proof! - what would investors see in what they are investing? Show your team inside the production hall - preferably a video
It is difficult to say whether the project will be successful, but the bias on technology is an obvious plus and, if successful, growth will not take long.
Activity: 294
At a minimum, it will be interesting to observe the development of the project. Always inspired projects with new technologies.
Why did you decide to conduct ICO on Ethereum platform? After all, now there are other platforms, such as NEO.

NEO is very much inferior to eth. I think eth is the best option
Activity: 411
Merit: 19
In what currencies do you accept, if I want to participate in ICO?

BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, DASH, XMR, XRP
In what currencies do you accept, if I want to participate in ICO?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: