Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] - AIDA P2P service | First Interactive Sale - page 12. (Read 5714 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
copper member
I like the concept because it talks about the elimination of intermediaries and innovation of using cryptocurrencies as the lifeblood of the company. I look forward on your success

Hello there. Happy New Year! Thank you for your trust and motivation! For sure, we will make this project Great!
copper member
this project is very well established and I will look forward to the results of ico because I make sure that your project will work even in a little time

hello there! thank you for your trust in us!
copper member
I just did the needful trust me its pretty easy.

Hello! Thank you for your believing in us
copper member
May I ask what you and your team have done for sheraton?

Hello there. Thank you for your interest and Happy new year!  Regarding your question, well we built a 5 start hotel:)
copper member
I like the concept because it talks about the elimination of intermediaries and innovation of using cryptocurrencies as the lifeblood of the company. I look forward on your success

Hello there Happy New Year! Thank you for you interest! We are happy here to bring new and innovative concept that will help to solve 90% of the market's problems.
copper member
How come the service commission for manufacturers is so minimal as compared to Amazon and co? What's the catch?

Hello there. Very good question. Thank you for the interest. Well, as you may have read, our service eliminates all the intermediaries between the manufacturer ans the customer. In other words, by reducing this gap, we can ask only 5% which gives much more benefits to our users. Rather than on other platforms.For more information about this you can read our  https://medium.com/@aidaservice or visit website http://ico.aida.market/
copper member

And why do not you answer my question? I'm looking, the public relations service has not yet recovered from the holidays?

Hello there. Thank you for your interest and in investing in us, the tokens will be equivalent to $ 10, if 1 token 0.25 this means that each after the completion of the ICO will receive 40 tokens
copper member
Do you plan to work throughout the CIS? Do you have a contract? How will pricing for your services occur? And yes, your idea is 10/10. I think that anyone will agree with this. Because one of the important purposes of blockchaine is the fight against corruption.

Hello there. Thank you for your question. Whats more important it is very interesting question! Let me brief you about this.
We are planning to work not only in CIS countries, but in the whole world! Yes, that is how far our innovative service can go. We have contracts on the Kazakhstan territory, we do have agreements with CIS countries. Moreover we are having a discussion now with Chinese and European manufacturers.
More information you can find in our roadmap. Please go to the website.http: //ico.aida.market/
Activity: 198
Merit: 100

And why do not you answer my question? I'm looking, the public relations service has not yet recovered from the holidays?
Where are my tokens with airdrop?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
May I ask what you and your team have done for sheraton?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Impressive outlay. 10 years experience in the industry and bringing such to international acknowledgement is quite commendable.
Activity: 32
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
whether there will be a social media bounty program dev.
Activity: 70
Merit: 13
How come the service commission for manufacturers is so minimal as compared to Amazon and co? What's the catch?
Do you plan to work throughout the CIS? Do you have a contract? How will pricing for your services occur? And yes, your idea is 10/10. I think that anyone will agree with this. Because one of the important purposes of blockchaine is the fight against corruption.
copper member
Grin
good luck dev
Thank you
ASQ
Activity: 7
Pages:
Jump to: