Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] AION - The Third Generation Blockchain Network - page 20. (Read 60652 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

Summary of the latest Aion Weekly Update (April 2nd, 2018)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT5PJjiOqgc

- 🌍 Matt coming back to HQ in Toronto after visiting China, Korea, Japan, and Tel Aviv, Israel
- 💨 Significantly better results on Test-net which can be seen on https://dashboard.aion.network
- 👥 Aion engineering team is growing increasingly with new hires in Toronto, China, and Barbados
- 🚨 New Test-net binary released, anyone can join the discussion at https://forum.aion.network
- 🏁Team is very confident about the upcoming Main-net release which will be announced shortly
- 🚀 Don’t forget to get your tickets for AIONEX on May 2nd, 2018 https://aion.network/aionex/
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I would like to buy more if it is cash, but I was able to get 4000 aion. I am very hopeful of this project. The team is very active very well.

Aion is all these 3 things:

1. Full fledged blockchain platform with its own virtual machine that can host its own Dapps, not just any Dapps, interoperable Dapps that can operate across multiple networks.

2. Router Network that interconnects blockchains or DAGs via the Aion Bridging Protocol that allows transfer of both value & logic between networks.

3. Hub & Spoke framework to infinitely scale networks by creating multiple custom spoke chains to route transactions & avoid bottlenecks on the main chain.

Aion's Competitive Advantages:

1. General Interoperability
Aion is developing a protocol and bridging system that will allow transfer of value and logic (if this then that) between blockchains, enabling interoperable Dapps. Other interoperability chains only seek to make interoperability possible between and among their own networks, or only transfer value.

2. The Team
Aion's team is second to none. Founder Matt Spoke is CEO of Nuco, whose clients include the government of Ontario and TMX Group. Before that, Matt headed up Deloitte's blockchain team. Matt is a founding board member of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and a founding steward of the Muskoka group with Don and Alex Tapscott and Joe Lubin. Aion's advisors include Ethereum co-founder Anthony Di Iorio and two TMX Group execs. Their growing team of 35+ has double-digit engineers, and Aion will soon have teams in Shanghai, Barbados, and Romania.

3. Partnerships
Aion's list of partners continues to grow. It includes Fortune 1000 companies (like Moog), leaders in finance (Deloitte), and even other blockchains (Icon, Wanchain, SONM, Metaverse, Enigma).

Aion will bring more adoption to the Ethereum ecosystem by solving major isolation & scalability problems for Ethereum, such as:

1. Making Ethereum Dapps accessible to users of other networks (neo, nem, eos, ada...) through Aion which acts as a router between Ethereum & all other blockchains & even DAGs.

2. Allowing Ethereum Dapp developers to build interoperable Dapps that are hosted on Ethereum but use Aion to trigger events on other networks such as using a payment network like Ripple or even a payment DAG like NANO.

3. Scaling Ethereum Dapps infinitely though Aion Hub & Spoke model by using spoke chains to avoid bottlenecks. i.e CryptoKitties can still be hosted on Ethereum but use Aion Spoke chains to run most of the logic & ease the load on Ethereum main chain.

While scalability & TPS throughput are important, they’re only one piece of the puzzle that Aion is solving.

Unlike other 2nd gen blockchains competing for highest TPS, AION is a 3rd gen multi-tier blockchain system that’s solving a Much Bigger problem which is the inability of isolated blockchains to communicate with one another. This is the problem that Interoperability is solving and Aion is the undisputed leader in this 3rd gen revolution.

Same way TCP/IP made it possible for isolated intranets to connect to the internet, which led to internet mass adoption; Aion will interconnect isolated blockchains, which will eventually lead to blockchain tech mass adoption.

It’s also worth pointing that Aion Virtual Machine (AVM) has both:

. Vertical scalability with the fastVM

. Horizontal scalability with Parallel Transaction Processing, (unlike the Serial Transaction Processing in the Ethereum VM)

PTP has been used to increase AVM throughput by x64 of EVM, which puts the Aion AVM at a whopping 1024tps

It’s comforting to know that Aion AVM can use Parallel Transaction Processing to scale throughput by any number of parallelizations, only limited theoretically by current chip designs.

But when it comes to the bigger picture, the standard that Aion is building will do to blockchains what ERC-20 did to Tokens.

Fast forward few months from now, and people will remember:

. Bitcoin Blockchain Standard: Est. 2009
. Ethereum ERC20 Token Standard: Est. 2015
. Aion Blockchain Interoperability Standard: Est 2018

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
New peak in testnet performance - 4.577m Tx/24hrs - excited about the results we’re seeing thanks to the work of core team

For those ones who missed the PBC call for the month of April, you call read it in this link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ExmmSeRXT5kJRtNlREFAnHAgyE58_OOe/view
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Developers can you please clarify who is on your team and the roles they have, or is it only you?

On the official site of this project there are information about the composition of the team.
Also, there you can go to their personal pages linkedin and find out more details about them.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
Having this ambitious project , Aion still has a long way to go but there is a lot of progress behind the development and team is so aggressively showcasing what could be like to have blockchain to blockchain seamless transactions.
Today AION is officially listed on Bitfinex and this is a very good opportunity to buy now because this exchange will definitely make AION a 20% increase today and I hope in the coming time better exchange will list AION as it is the best development potential and possesses a very professional team. I will definitely keep it for a long time
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Having this ambitious project , Aion still has a long way to go but there is a lot of progress behind the development and team is so aggressively showcasing what could be like to have blockchain to blockchain seamless transactions.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Blockchain is still at its infancy stage and has yet to go mainstream. I won’t debate on Chile from a technological advancement aspect, but India? They have released a few ico’s, I just find it stupid they could take such drastic decisions
But this is just to say that once it hits news, it’s jsut more unnecessary fud surrounding crypto.
I guess capitulation does have its effect on making people think a certain asset class is dead.
Activity: 84
join and get more money, it's such a great ANN
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Professional English - Korean translator
Is there any newest updates or news?

I'm gonna keep tracking your AION project's announcement :-)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Aion is a competitor of ICON. ICON got 20 X. But the aion was only $ 2.5X in dollars.
Activity: 98
https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Aion+%28AION%29&SortBy=0
Wow guy just look how much events aion has for april and may. I think i`ll take this coin to my portfolio.
For those who are wondering with the difference between chainlink and Aion:

Chainlink is a middleware that connects blockchains to off-chain APIs & data feeds but you can’t host Dapps on Chainlink.

Aion is all these 3 things:

1. Full fledged blockchain platform with its own virtual machine that can host its own interoperable Dapps that can operate across multiple networks

2. Router Network that interconnects blockchains, DAGs, old legacy systems, off-chain APIs or data feeds, etc...

3. Spoke chains framework to infinitely scale networks
Today at #BeyondBlocks April 5th 16:00 JST/3:00 EST "Protocols of the Future" panel discusses what needs to be done to make #Blockchain swifter, secure and scalable ft Jack Lu of @WanChain_org ,@MattSpoke of #AionNetwork, @ZagoMatteoGian of @Essentia_One & @Unicorn #BBTokyo2018 https://t.co/pQgsQuGzVn
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Latest newsletter Aion Network is out with updates on the test-net, recapping our Africa Tour, upcoming talks at Beyond Blocks Conference in Tokyo and Bancor hosted event in Telaviv plus speaker details: https://mailchi.mp/aion.network/test-net-update-africa-and-asia-meet-ups-israel-meet-up-and-aionex
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
Test-net Update, Africa and Asia Meet ups, Israel Meet up and AIONEX

First off, the Aion testnet has been in operation for three months, and is progressing very well. The community support on our forum has been tremendous and has been vital in the preparation of launching the Aion PoW network. Our engineering team is (growing and) working tirelessly leading up the launch of the first Aion Network. Everyone is excited and working towards main net launch that is coming very soon.
Our meetups in March went very well. In addition to presenting at the Blockchain Africa Conference we had four incredible meetups in Africa - Cape Town, Johannesburg, and two in Nairobi.  We met some very enthusiastic developers, miners, token holders and blockchain enthusiasts excited about the new possibilities of an interconnected blockchain ecosystem.

Enthusiasm for blockchain development was most apparent at our meet up held on Andela’s brand new campus just outside the outskirts of Nairobi. Andela is a software engineer training firm supported by the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative having the goal of cultivating the next generation of CTOs, Entrepreneurs and providing economic empowerment for young people across Africa.  Aion sees a huge opportunity for blockchain in Africa, as the fastest growing continent in population and with only 25% of Africans with access to formal financial institutions, blockchain has many potential use cases to help provide access to financial services including micro-lending platforms, lower cost remittances, land title registry and fighting corruption with transparent voting systems. Africa has a history leapfrogging technologies, fast adoption and we see the continent as an emerging technological hub.

https://aion.network/aionex/?mc_cid=ee3c2bbb79&mc_eid=80bf75414f
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Really interested in this project, can someone tell me the ico price per Aion?

.75 - 1 usd

Thanks, a good price was. Looks like it's a good time to accumulate some more Aion. Grin

Developers can you please clarify who is on your team and the roles they have, or is it only you?

check this out.
https://aion.network/team.html

. Canada's largest Stock Exchange TMX VP & Board of Directors Member are Aion advisors
. Matt Spoke is Founding Board Member of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
. Matt is also a Fintech Advisor for the Ontario Securities Commission & Ministry of Finance.
. Nuco is a Founding Member of the Blockchain Research Institute
. Ethereum co-founder Anthony Di lorio is Advisor to Aion
. Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin is Advisor to Nuco, Aion’s parent.
. Ethereum co-founder Joeseph Lubin & Matt are cofounders of Muskoka Group
. Ethereum co-founder’s father, Dmitry Buterin is Angel investor in Nuco
Really interested in this project, can someone tell me the ico price per Aion?

.75 - 1 usd
Pages:
Jump to: