Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] AION - The Third Generation Blockchain Network - page 6. (Read 60605 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Swipe
"We wanted to make there was some certainty that we were governing this (Aion) differently, with long term intent behind it." says Matt Spoke of AionNetwork https://t.co/dxai6es5xJ https://t.co/x4URxKn8fm
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Bridge Swap using MyCrypto
Aion Network's Engineer Kimberly Luu walks through the Bridge Swap using MyCrypto.

We are excited to let you know that as of today, we’ve launched the Ethereum to Aion Token Transfer Bridge. This bridge will enable AION ERC-20 Tokens holders to seamlessly and atomically transfer their AION ERC-20 Tokens on Ethereum to AION Coins on the Aion Blockchain.

The Aion Token Transfer Bridge is a trustless mechanism that will collect, verify and transmit events from Ethereum to the Aion Blockchain. To facilitate the token swap, the bridge is set up to listen for burn events on the Aion ERC-20 contract, validate their finality, and then transmit the data from this event to trigger a transfer of AION Coins on the Aion Blockchain. This mechanism is facilitated by a cluster of nodes, running Ethereum and Aion nodes in parallel. In short, this means you can seamlessly swap your AION ERC-20 Tokens to AION Coins without any central counterparty.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMVPyEttnkI&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining
if Binance not support for swap, so i need send it to Changelly ex to swap right? coinomi will support for swap or not ? or coinomi wallet just using to store Aion native token?

I'm quite sure binance will be one of the supporting exchanges, its far too big for aion to ignore and binance would lose a lot of holdings if we need to swap our coins elsewhere
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
if Binance not support for swap, so i need send it to Changelly ex to swap right? coinomi will support for swap or not ? or coinomi wallet just using to store Aion native token?
Activity: 112
hello, I have a question because I'm still not a 100% into the idea of a big investment. So I wanted to ask the community. What is your main reason for investing in this coin?
Activity: 41
So if I have a node running will the desktop wallet automatically use my local node ? or should i just use the GUI interface, released previously, in that case ?
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Right now about 24k aion puts you in the top 500 holders and 8.5k puts you in top 1000
I would imagine there wouldn't be more than 1000 validators and probably not less than a few hundred
i did not checked the richlist but this is a very interesting perspective.it is stil pretty centralised but when will go boom the fight for a share in aion would be epic.
Activity: 827
Merit: 250
The desktop wallets for the AION Coin are here!  Now available for MacOS, Windows & Linux. Read the full blog below. https://t.co/UXgfhcuhQ3
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Devs are doing a great job, what a commitment and progress has been made so far! I really have the feeling this is going to be something and even wished i jumped aboard a little sooner!

right now is the best time to get in my friend, i remember buying some as soon as it got on binance, i paid about 4$ and sold back at 8$, then rebought at 1.6$, 0.45 en recently at 0.4, probably gonna buy even more, they're quickly becoming one of the most active projects on social media which is great for growing their community
Activity: 32
Devs are doing a great job, what a commitment and progress has been made so far! I really have the feeling this is going to be something and even wished i jumped aboard a little sooner!
Activity: 105
when will TD announce partnership with Aion? it announced partnership to other crypto.
Activity: 60
It's hard to keep up with all these scams, the good news is we've been able to stop accounts that are using similar names... this is a giant problem in the crypto space... not limited to AION.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Aion Token Swap Launch Update
As we near the launch of the Token Swap process we’d like to provide a brief update on our progress. Our team has been very active getting everything ready to ensure this process is as seamless, safe and pain free as possible. https://blog.aion.network/aion-token-swap-launch-update-1403811bb6a4

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Right now about 24k aion puts you in the top 500 holders and 8.5k puts you in top 1000
I would imagine there wouldn't be more than 1000 validators and probably not less than a few hundred

24k will be enough to retire from I think, Aion seriously is extremely undervalued and even if they reach the last ATH it'll still be close to $300K.
Activity: 51
Hardfork just means no backward compatibility with the old client
AION would not be compatible with ETH so I would say yeah it is
Hoan am I correct here?
Activity: 91
Activity: 126
cisco came for campus selection in my friend college! and i remembered aion and we discuessed about it! he was no aware of crypto but he told only one thing! aion will rule if they build completly like what they said
Activity: 968
Merit: 250
We're excited to announce Nodesmith as the latest approved grantee! Nodesmith gives developers reliable and scalable access to the Aion Blockchain Network via easy to use APIs. Claim or propose other bounties and grants, updated on a weekly basis! https://aion.network/bounty
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining
questions: Does the token swap start tomorrow? I know it goes from September to November, I would just like to confirm the exact date, I am anxious for this 😎😎

Why are you anxious? Just make sure you have your tokens on an exchange thatll support the swap, binance will probably do it as well but a few others have already confirmed
Activity: 28
the very name of the topic already speaks for itself and that's all said. I think if the team succeeds, it will be very popular in the market. It'simportant for the community.
Pages:
Jump to: