Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] AION - The Third Generation Blockchain Network - page 9. (Read 60605 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 501
Some really interesting information in this thread… I feel like other ICOs don't have such informative threads… There's some stupid bickering, sure, but I feel, overall, this thread (and AION itself) is awesome
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
I think now you should not worry about the value of this coin. It is promising and has a chance to survive if most of the coins die.

exactly, they've got enough funding to sustain themselves for a couple of years, plus I can find virtually no bad reviews or comments on this project. The team is solid, they've got a working product, a bunch of great partnerships, and the current price is absolutely ridiculous. Really what more do you need in an investment?
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
I think now you should not worry about the value of this coin. It is promising and has a chance to survive if most of the coins die.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Exciting project,  I'm pretty  confident that this one will end up succeeding,  especially after reading all the blog  posts (back @ blog.aion).  The only real downside is the fact that  AION is still not  as popular  as I would  hope, you know?
Activity: 280
I'd argue out of that 78% there is an increasing likelyhood they will monetize in a falling market
it's a feedback loop, falling price brings out and squeezes out holder and a rising price attracts interest
that's the supply side
the noteable difference is that AION has a special case of probably around 100Million TRS proceeds that have not chnaged hands and monetized
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
For @SXSWEDU 2019, our community manager @JayClearyNYC submitted a panel entitled "Building a Fair, Inclusive Society with #Blockchain" led by Founder @MattSpoke.  Help get this exciting panel selected by upvoting this proposal.
https://twitter.com/Aion_Network/status/1029112669259923456
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
AION is a project supported by Vitalik. The market is not very good now. We can only wait patiently and do nothing.
Activity: 91
The value of AION is in the talent building it. Don't believe for a moment that the market price reflects a 'fair' or 'true' valuation. It's based on sentiment, and it's irrational.
Activity: 80
Weird how sometimes TRS delays to some users occur. Perhaps it is caused by gas problems on the ETH network.
copper member
Activity: 238
#AionNetwork Founder @MattSpoke will be speaking about where he sees the tech beyond the hype at #Blockchain @Futurist_conf on Thursday August 16th at 10:15am on the #Satoshi Stage
https://twitter.com/Aion_Network/status/1028014341231132673
Activity: 133
It’s important they understand also that they can’t spend all of the funds and after five years rely on the tokens. Ico fiat funds is highly necessary for exchange listings, and to raise liquidity.
Liquidity, utility, and community are the three main factors for value growth of your digital asset within the ecosystem.
Activity: 134
Btc is going to hit lower low , then starts the ETF fud people would start buying btc dumping alts. Alts may pump a little but don’t think we will see ATHs any sooner
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Why does aion not go to more exchanges? Isn't this part of marketing? Is this also more confidence for investors who support aion?
Activity: 148
The tokens were originally minted on the Ethereum blockchain as ERC20s. Now that Aion's main net is up and running, the swap will help move those tokens from Ethereum to Aion's independent blockchain for use on the network (https://aion.network/media/en-aion-token-overview-v2.pdf) while maintaining the total supply.

The swap will be facilitated in part by participating exchanges, but will also be accomplished by Aion's unique token bridge (http://blog.aion.network/aion-token-bridge-alpha-version-2d3655d9d861). The initial bridge release will be one-way from Aion ERC20 to native Aion coin, but a bidirectional bridge is also in development for a later release.

Activity: 97
How I was just browsing mining in Arun website. It was say long have Ubuntu for solo or pool with cuda drivers. I have a very basic desktop with super cheap nvidia gou I like to mine maybe 3 or 4 coins then go into developers with Linux laptops. Totally new in blockchain and aion sorry is this sound super dumb
Activity: 91
i know that mining has started but are there dapps running on mainnet? if no is anyone building on it? when is first ico being launched on mainnet?
Activity: 266
Greg from Velocia talks about his ride sharing dApps than his team is #building on Aion.  Also Aion Engineer Ross Kitsis demo's the Token Bridge here a blockchain event at Rotman MBA program at University of Toronto.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
Activity: 80
Hello, I have been away from crypto for a while. Has the token swap for AION occured yet? IF so, can someone please provide me with support in terms of swapping
Activity: 82
Aion ideology is ahead of it’s time in my opinion. Too many blockchains designed to compete with existing projects when in fact they should be focusing on how we make our networks communicate and work together. Choosing a network should be like choosing a political party in a sense. You align yourself with the governance and systems of said networks you believe in the most.
Pages:
Jump to: