Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] AION - The Third Generation Blockchain Network - page 8. (Read 60605 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 0
guys how have we compared with ICX price historically? they are currently .70 we are .60
we are going for the overtake ?
Activity: 105
hi guys, i just downloaded ver 3.0 of the node, i see this aion_gui in there, this is new, seems like wallet in built into it now or ?
the guide is outdated sadly
Activity: 133
Bridges could have delegated proof of stake depending on the bridge.  Bridges can be private so that could be anytime.  Staking mainnet is 2019 initiative
Activity: 127
Token bridge will be released soon (next month for the swap, probably). Other iterations (like a bidirectional bridge with Ethereum) will be released on a rolling basis. General bridging and interchain communication protocol are slated for 2019
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining
This project, AION, was launched one year ago - how would you sum up one year of activity and developement - supposing there has been some? Very few pages in this thread, I've noticed. Puzzling.

I've been wondering too, this project deserves several hundreds of pages, but honestly this lack of exposure might be why the price is so low. Good thing I'm buying, the less people are interested the bigger my bag will be when the spaceship takes off
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
This project, AION, was launched one year ago - how would you sum up one year of activity and developement - supposing there has been some? Very few pages in this thread, I've noticed. Puzzling.
Activity: 126
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
Exciting project,  I'm pretty  confident that this one will end up succeeding,  especially after reading all the blog  posts (back @ blog.aion)
The only real downside is the fact that  AION is still not  as popular  as I would  hope, you know?

Aion doesnt have to be popular now, most coins are still operating on ethereum. Once the entire market starts scaling faster (when global adoption increases) Aion will be among the most popular projects definitely
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Exciting project,  I'm pretty  confident that this one will end up succeeding,  especially after reading all the blog  posts (back @ blog.aion)
The only real downside is the fact that  AION is still not  as popular  as I would  hope, you know?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I think now you should not worry about the value of this coin. It is promising and has a chance to survive if most of the coins die.
Why don't you worry now? Any investor should always think about their investments. On the contrary, I am very concerned now, this time has come, where nothing is clear what will happen to the market in the near future.
Hey. I'm interested in the question, does the extraction process start for aion?
Activity: 59
Yeah I literally never heard of Mavennet until today
What does it mean for AION
Are they the non profit?
Sounds like they do the dapp building for clients which is using AION... so a feeder system?
Activity: 504
the company is promising and has already passed quite a lot of time to develop the plans that they wanted to realize, the coin is very cheap now, in my opinion now is the time to buy because soon in my opinion the coin should grow
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
What I've read anyways. About the "why" of decisions around protocol metrics. Too fast becomes less secure, major focus on scalability can impact speed and/security etc. I get the vibe that AION Is doing a good job of finding the balance between the 3
Merit: 103
Aion Founder Matt Spoke at Blockchain Futurist Conference August 2018
Aion Network Founder Matt Spoke talks about the future of blockchain technology beyond the hype at the Blockchain Futurist Conference in Toronto.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htm1NcI21E0&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 116
Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining
Aion is one of the few coins right now that is doing OK, it already rose with about 20% in the last few days, which is really great compared to most of the other cryptos. It appears Aion is finally getting the recognition it deserves, hope we'll see a new ATH next bullrun
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
Aion Token Swap Announcement. Matt Spoke discusses details about the AION token swap and the function of the AION mainnet coin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxe71es5SPw

It's a good thing they're moving to their own chain, ERC20 tokens might be good enough now but sooner or later it's essential they all get their own chain. Aion can even help facilitate this process by providing interoperability between those chains
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htm1NcI21E0&feature=youtu.be
Aion Founder Matt Spoke at Blockchain Futurist Conference August 2018
Merit: 102
Aion Token Swap Announcement. Matt Spoke discusses details about the AION token swap and the function of the AION mainnet coin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxe71es5SPw
Activity: 134
"Mavennet provides private enterprise blockchain solutions that enable high transaction throughput and interoperability between multiple blockchain platforms. These solutions are powered by Mavennet's core technology stack, Aion for Enterprise, that was built using foundational components of the public Aion Network." 😎
Activity: 133
Quick question from developers prespective. Will aion have the abillity to integrate a specific blockchain with different type of systems like web api or it already has something like this?
e.g. I run a big software with a centralized database
Pages:
Jump to: