Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] AION - The Third Generation Blockchain Network - page 7. (Read 60605 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
If the goal of AION is to become a bridge between all Blockchains how far along are they from obtaining this goal .
Is this project still years away from  it being used for what it is intended for ?

their mainnet is already live (Kilimanjaro) and its main purpose is interoperability between all kinds of blockchains and provide an easy and lightning fast bridge between them for transactions and data transfers (internet 3.0)
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I saw a lot of floor systems are designed to solve the unresolved question of scalability and interoperability of networks blockchain. People to support the project and build on an ecosystem that will allow us to expand the scope and interaction between different blockchains.
Activity: 58
I am in polkadot ico too , and base on roadmap it will be on exchange at the end 2019 , long way to go, anyone have more info about their ico funds hacked?Huh
Activity: 59
Guys, let's not amplify this Pokadot article and its' contents any more.  I personally think they are trying to bait us into attacking them by using this edgy personality.   The fact that they see Aion as a the competitor with the most advanced tech and progress is great.  There's an internal dialog going on on how best to respond.  For now I think we should move on and not take the bait.  What do you think David & Joseph?
Activity: 29
If the goal of AION is to become a bridge between all Blockchains how far along are they from obtaining this goal .
Is this project still years away from  it being used for what it is intended for ?
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Activity: 35
questions: Does the token swap start tomorrow? I know it goes from September to November, I would just like to confirm the exact date, I am anxious for this 😎😎
Activity: 39
Kesem & Patrick from MaventNet are headed to Stockholm tomorrow.  They've been selected to join a Canadian Innovation sector program to present at ITEA which is a EU software conference.
Activity: 82
Only problem aion ia that its too ambitious...sometime looks more like utopia...if they succeed..then it will be HUUUUUUGE...so either way bloomberg report projection beyond few years is definitely wrong...after 5 yrs either it will be 100x or zero...
Activity: 51
Case and point: Alexandre Cazes, a French Canadian who operated the biggest darknet market, Alphabay. When raided by INTERPOL and other guys, they were able to determine how much Zcash he had, but not his XMR.
Activity: 34
Good morning, there.
Thanks for the ann thread! I wann know guys what is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale? Thanks in advance for your answer! )
Activity: 35
in the aion_qa repository, you should add a note, that we need to run npm install in the node web3 repository before running the deploy script
Activity: 36
A good use for the aion network would be something focusing on making life easier for expats, be it visa, insurance, id, taxes, medicine, housing, many blockchain people are expats, and lots of wealth is held by expats. Also being an expat is a hassle so a problem in search for a solution unlike many crypto projects that are in fact solutions in search of problems.
Activity: 39
Hi are there some Aion mining pools being DDOS right now?
Glorypool is down and hashpowerpool seems down too
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
BiCameral are essential a VC fund focused on investing in Blockchain Projects to build on AION.  MavenNet is a sales arm who sell enterprises Blockchain Solutions.

good news for aion, I hope we havent seen the market bottom out until the next bullrun, i hope to buy some more aion at 0.3$ a coin before it heads off to 30$ per coin. Its got way to much going for it and i really dont see any negativity around it
copper member
Activity: 238
For @SXSWEDU 2019, our team submitted a panel entitled "Building a Fair, Inclusive Society with #Blockchain" led by #AionNetwork Founder @MattSpoke. Help get this exciting panel selected by upvoting this proposal.
https://twitter.com/Aion_Network/status/1033343024342949888
Activity: 127
BiCameral are essential a VC fund focused on investing in Blockchain Projects to build on AION.  MavenNet is a sales arm who sell enterprises Blockchain Solutions.
Activity: 97
How will you swap all ERC20 to AION coin...are that much coin mined? Feel like i have to read everything again...will any body enlighten me please
If all Aion coin are premined then what we are mining exactly🤔
Activity: 92
Considering the average rate of inflation is 2-3% and average stock market is around 8% I don’t see the long term demand growth  to be less than 1% even after 20 years
Activity: 16
Pages:
Jump to: