Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION - page 3. (Read 24295 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
[ANNOUNCEMENT]
Greetings ArcadierX Community! 👋

We'd like to announce that the campaign for ARCX will be paused for the time being effective immediately.

The support that we received from you, our ArcadierX community, has been overwhelming and we would like to thank everyone. We plan to revisit the ARCX project in Q4 of 2019.

During this time, our team will be redeploying our resources to continue focusing on expanding our core marketplace business and identifying alternative ways to kickstart our blockchain initiatives as the crypto market recovers. The team is still looking forward to delivering the ARCX platform that we envisioned and appreciate all the patience for the time being. 

We will continue with the campaign when market conditions improve and keep the community updated. Please stay tuned to our social media & website for updates. If there are any additional questions, you can reach out to us at [email protected]

Until then, 
The ArcadierX Team

Big ooof. Guess the bear market really did have an effect. I really appreciate that the team had not cancelled the project entirely. I still believe the platform the ArcadierX will deliver will be revolutionary

We'll come back stronger as other people say Smiley

This could be great time to accumulate funds

That's another great positive way of looking at it 👍
Activity: 246
[ANNOUNCEMENT]

We'd like to announce that the campaign for ARCX will be paused for the time being effective immediately.

The support that we received from you, our ArcadierX community, has been overwhelming and we would like to thank everyone. We plan to revisit the ARCX project in Q4 of 2019.

During this time, our team will be redeploying our resources to continue focusing on expanding our core marketplace business and identifying alternative ways to kickstart our blockchain initiatives as the crypto market recovers. The team is still looking forward to delivering the ARCX platform that we envisioned and appreciate all the patience for the time being. 

We will continue with the campaign when market conditions improve and keep the community updated. Please stay tuned to our social media & website for updates. If there are any additional questions, you can reach out to us at [email protected]

Until then, 
The ArcadierX Team

Big ooof. Guess the bear market really did have an effect. I really appreciate that the team had not cancelled the project entirely. I still believe the platform the ArcadierX will deliver will be revolutionary

This could be great time to accumulate funds
[ANNOUNCEMENT]

Until then, 
The ArcadierX Team

[ANNOUNCEMENT]

Until then, 
The ArcadierX Team

same, was looking forward for their bounty too! Looking at CMC, we're starting a bull run already and hoping your restructure will happen sooner though. 👍

We appreciate the support, everyone! Our team is not stopping in terms of expanding our marketplace and to still build off the ground that we made for ArcadierX, all planned out to revisit at Q4 of this year. 😁
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
same, was looking forward for their bounty too! Looking at CMC, we're starting a bull run already and hoping your restructure will happen sooner though. 👍
Activity: 259
Aww I'm rooting for you guys but its totally understandable with the current state of the market.
Really appreciate the honesty from the team! I've been in the crypto space for so many years now and I've seen projects just disappear like a bubble.

Definitely @PaoAj and thanks for understanding. We're still committed to our mission of making the marketplace and ecommerce industry a better place and we will for sure keep the community updated along the way. 🙂
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
Really appreciate the honesty from the team! I've been in the crypto space for so many years now and I've seen projects just disappear like a bubble.
[ANNOUNCEMENT]

Until then, 
The ArcadierX Team
Who audited your smart contracts? Was it done by a different company?

The smart contract for token minting was audited by a 3rd party cybersecurity company,, CoinFabrik.

Our appointed vendor responsible for KYC (Know Your Customer) and token distribution has its smart contract audited by a 3rd party cybersecurity company.   

Okay nice, good to hear that its being handled by an expert team. Awesome job!

Thank you and glad you liked the approach we're going into with the project.  Smiley

The smart contract for token minting was audited by a 3rd party cybersecurity company,, CoinFabrik.

Our appointed vendor responsible for KYC (Know Your Customer) and token distribution has its smart contract audited by a 3rd party cybersecurity company.   

Okay nice, good to hear that its being handled by an expert team. Awesome job!

Hopefully this upward trend on the market gives this project a boost

The current trend does have a big impact on projects trying to raise fund

Time to focus on marketing in my opinion. This would be a great time to spread the word far and wide

Thank you for the feedback and the suggestion

Time to focus on marketing in my opinion. This would be a great time to spread the word far and wide

good thing here is that they already have a reputable team which makes them a reverse company.

Companies that runs "Reverse ICOs" typically already have a working product and a proven track record, with real-world users and existing communities. This is very different from traditional ICOs, which often do not even have a working product and just a MVP 👍
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
good thing here is that they already have a reputable team which makes them a reverse company.
Pages:
Jump to: