Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION - page 5. (Read 24295 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Can tell more about the team behind this project?

The team behind ArcadierX has an 8-year success story of building eCommerce marketplaces and platform operations under the Arcadier Group (the “Group”). ArcadierX is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Group. Arcadier is led by 5 senior management team members with extensive international experience and industry expertise across technology, payments, consulting, hospitality and financial services. Our team currently comprises of 40 people, and still growing, spread over four offices around the world (Singapore HQ, Sydney Australia, Manila Philippines and Las Vegas USA).
Activity: 253
Merit: 1
Can tell more about the team behind this project?
Any plans entering an IEO?

Great question. We don't have any definite plans regarding that yet but we will keep you in the loop for any updates along the way.

I totally understand. Most people are not going into ICO's anymore and that may cause you to have issues with the fundraising.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and that's completely understandable. We see the potential entering an IEO but we don't have any final decision regarding that yet.
Activity: 259

Great question. We don't have any definite plans regarding that yet but we will keep you in the loop for any updates along the way.

I totally understand. Most people are not going into ICO's anymore and that may cause you to have issues with the fundraising.

Activity: 259
Awesome scores on listing websites. Can I have the link for the top ico list one?

Thank you and sure, here's the link:
https://topicolist.com/arcadierx/

Nice. lemme def check it out. Thanks for the link!

Nice scores overall even on well known Ratings site. ArcadierX is such a gem

We are so glad that you were able to see the value of the project
Activity: 246
Awesome scores on listing websites. Can I have the link for the top ico list one?

Nice scores overall even on well known Ratings site. ArcadierX is such a gem
Activity: 199

Is the bounty program starting anytime soon?

We still don't have a definite date on it. Please stay tuned for the time being

Hopefully before public sale to attract more buyers

We still don't have a definite date on it. Please stay tuned for the time being
What percent of bonus are we currently at?

Hi Pao, we're currently in the 10% bonus stage.  Smiley Are you looking to participate?

Not yet, just looking around. Thanks for the response.

You're welcome! If ever you though of joining, here's a step by step guide that may help you out:
https://medium.com/arcadierx/how-to-participate-in-arcadierx-pre-sale-a-step-by-step-guide-30ad18d100e4
Merit: 2

Hi Pao, we're currently in the 10% bonus stage.  Smiley Are you looking to participate?

Not yet, just looking around. Thanks for the response.

Merit: 2
copper member
Activity: 182
How much raised so far?

There are no details regarding yet but our ICO is currently ongoing with a 10% bonus!

Okay sale has long way to go anyway. Are there plan on listing on specific exchange?

We are still unable to comment on the exchange listings at this moment. We will update the community as the project moves along
How much raised so far?

There are no details regarding yet but our ICO is currently ongoing with a 10% bonus!

Okay sale has long way to go anyway. Are there plan on listing on specific exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: