Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION - page 91. (Read 24295 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 12
I can say one thing. On this forum every day, several new ICO, but statistics show only 4 percent of them collect funds and conduct real development . The other 96 percent of scammers or people who are unable to attract the necessary amount of money. I want to the percentage of successful ICO in 2019 to at least reach the level of 20 %. But it is possible that this problem can be solved only by regulation of the ICO.
In the third quarter of 2019, we will be able to know whether the project Arcadier X to the 4 percent that you talked about. It is very difficult to raise funds for the ICO, as investors already tired of giving money and not get anything. I hope that this team will work well. Roll Eyes
Now investors in the market behave differently, more carefully than before, but all the same, all projects cannot be considered scam.
Now almost everywhere is fraud. It will be a great success if you find a worthwhile project and not lose your money.
Now it is very difficult to find a really good project, but there are always chances
with so many Scam projects, this is not surprising,and with such a drop in the market, investors in General have become very cautious and some have even stopped their investment actions before the market grows
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
White paper, if well written, then questions should not arise in the future, the main thing is to approach this issue correctly. Smiley
we are not talking about the White paper, we are talking about the demand for the project, many projects have stopped working even after the fundraising and publication, with a listing on the stock exchange-so it is very difficult to judge the project and its duration
Activity: 238
White paper, if well written, then questions should not arise in the future, the main thing is to approach this issue correctly. Smiley
Activity: 91
I can say one thing. On this forum every day, several new ICO, but statistics show only 4 percent of them collect funds and conduct real development . The other 96 percent of scammers or people who are unable to attract the necessary amount of money. I want to the percentage of successful ICO in 2019 to at least reach the level of 20 %. But it is possible that this problem can be solved only by regulation of the ICO.
In the third quarter of 2019, we will be able to know whether the project Arcadier X to the 4 percent that you talked about. It is very difficult to raise funds for the ICO, as investors already tired of giving money and not get anything. I hope that this team will work well. Roll Eyes
Now investors in the market behave differently, more carefully than before, but all the same, all projects cannot be considered scam.
Now almost everywhere is fraud. It will be a great success if you find a worthwhile project and not lose your money.
Now it is very difficult to find a really good project, but there are always chances
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Activity: 78
Activity: 428
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
Activity: 292
The project really has partners who have long found a place in the market, I think they really know what they are doing
Do not forget that you can specify any partners, but I would recommend you to check information about their collaboration with the development team. Many companies hear about some ICOs for the first time, although it is indicated everywhere that they have a partnership. Wink
You can indicate that, but I personally think that these are real partners, but who really knows, you just need to follow the further development of the project.
From the list of partners known to me proved to be only a few companies. Maybe they are really going to collaborate with developers in subsequent phases of project development.
Activity: 232
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
Well done guys, they really created a working platform and are now raising funds for business expansion!
I liked the idea , but let's see how the team will implement it. Road map for me to understand, but as we all know a team after raising funds for the ICO not really try to comply with it. I hope that the crypto market has acquired another strong team.
The idea is not bad, but she's not new to the crypto community. Perhaps some small changes are, but I've seen a few similar ICO. Besides, now investors often refrain from financial investments. In the world of crypto was not the easiest time.

It should be noted that the project is not as big softcap. Only $ 4.5 million. Although I often see a good ICO,which collected a total of about two million. You are right, investors are not willing to invest money in crypto, the fear of scammers.
Activity: 362
Well done guys, they really created a working platform and are now raising funds for business expansion!
Unfortunately the developers have chosen not the best time for the ICO. Now the units are harvested even softcap , not to mention the hardcap. But perhaps this will be the new diamond in the cryptocurrency market? Roll Eyes
The idea is not bad, but she's not new to the crypto community. Perhaps some small changes are, but I've seen a few similar ICO. Besides, now investors often refrain from financial investments. In the world of crypto was not the easiest time.
Unfortunately the developers have chosen not the best time for the ICO. Now the units are harvested even softcap , not to mention the hardcap. But perhaps this will be the new diamond in the cryptocurrency market? Roll Eyes
Activity: 112
The project really has partners who have long found a place in the market, I think they really know what they are doing
Do not forget that you can specify any partners, but I would recommend you to check information about their collaboration with the development team. Many companies hear about some ICOs for the first time, although it is indicated everywhere that they have a partnership. Wink
You can indicate that, but I personally think that these are real partners, but who really knows, you just need to follow the further development of the project.
Activity: 362
Activity: 136
It is very important for me that the team is really experienced in the project, so that they can do everything correctly, to compete without problems
Activity: 119
The standard situation is that big business puts competitive pressure on small business. These players are not equal. I hope that projects like ARCADIERX will fix the situation!
Similar incidents do occur. Small online stores of course can not compete with the big giants. They lose in all respects and on the Internet search results, and on the range and prices.
I can argue, it all depends on the advertisement itself, if the budget is properly distributed, then it’s realistic to compete, the main thing is an experienced marketer
Activity: 119
Activity: 238
Let's hope that they will be able to collect the amount they need for the further development of the project.
Activity: 168
Pages:
Jump to: