Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION - page 88. (Read 24295 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
many investors have stopped their work due to the low market, so it is not known whether this project will raise funds for further development,but many would like it to turn out the project,and we can wish him good luck
On the contrary, now is the time that weak projects leave the crypto market and only strong and promising players remain. So I hope that ARCADIERX will continue to develop and develop the project!
Let's see how long this project will live, now probably the majority of the market simply cannot cope with competitors who have long taken their place in the market

They need to tap private investors in order to keep afloat and continue their developments. Hard to depend in the community right now as the market is still not good for many individuals here. They are very careful in investing their money particularly small-time players.
You can just travel to different countries and offer them your project in the form of a presentation, such an idea has already been proposed above, I have seen so many who do and this is one of the excellent options
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
many investors have stopped their work due to the low market, so it is not known whether this project will raise funds for further development,but many would like it to turn out the project,and we can wish him good luck
On the contrary, now is the time that weak projects leave the crypto market and only strong and promising players remain. So I hope that ARCADIERX will continue to develop and develop the project!
Let's see how long this project will live, now probably the majority of the market simply cannot cope with competitors who have long taken their place in the market

They need to tap private investors in order to keep afloat and continue their developments. Hard to depend in the community right now as the market is still not good for many individuals here. They are very careful in investing their money particularly small-time players.
To attract private investors, you need to hold conferences in real time, then they will invest
now, with such a low market, it is necessary to carry out much more work and effort to attract private investors,
it's a tough time for start-up projects
Activity: 136

To attract private investors, you need to hold conferences in real time, then they will invest
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 119
Activity: 82
Well, friends. Only a few days left before the start of private sale. Very soon, we will see if the project is successful or not. Softcap for the current market situation is not very small. What do you think will collect? I think that the chances are not great.
The market has influenced many factors in the development of projects, the rate of cryptocurrency is constantly changing
The development of projects has almost no effect on the market. The main factor is that the transfer of funds is transferred and that is the fall of the market.
I have always believed that the main factor in the fall of the market is when new tokens are being prepared for entering the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 91
The ARCX token will primarily support the service requests made within
the Arcadier ecosystem.

- They can be used as a reward for sharing information, token redemption
in purchases, content contribution to Arcadier Hub and Arcadier Trust,
reward affiliate marketing, influence in system bug and feature
prioritisation, and token redemption for goods and services traded on
Arcadier marketplaces. For more information, refer to our White Paper,
Section 7 Token Model.

- Over time, we will continue to identify more areas of utility where ARCX
tokens could support increasing system functionality that will benefit the
Arcadier ecosystem and extended eCommerce network.
E-commerce is a very popular and promising industry that will allow projects to develop successfully for a long time!
Even e-commerce is taught at universities, now it has become very popular, it’s right that the project uses it
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Well, friends. Only a few days left before the start of private sale. Very soon, we will see if the project is successful or not. Softcap for the current market situation is not very small. What do you think will collect? I think that the chances are not great.
The market has influenced many factors in the development of projects, the rate of cryptocurrency is constantly changing
The development of projects has almost no effect on the market. The main factor is that the transfer of funds is transferred and that is the fall of the market.
Activity: 112
Do you have any collaboration or partnership rn? I would love to know the internal partnerships before diving into any projects.
I do know that Arcadier has a good reputation to begin with but I also do my own research just to make sure it is worth investing.

The project is still at the initial stage of its development, in the future, of course, they need to cooperate with other projects / people
Activity: 182
Activity: 182
Can anyone explain how the arcx token works?
I think that there are many options for mutual settlements between users of the platform. This can be as commonplace payments for goods and services as well as payment for joint marketing activities. All this will provide liquidity token.
If they make it possible to pay for a token with services, then this is a very great option in the future, new users will pay for everything at competitive prices.
Activity: 308
What do you have in mind? And what can they do? Change (increase or decrease) the price in dollars? I don't think the team will do this.
perhaps he distorted his thoughts, perhaps he wanted to learn about bonuses for new investors, maybe a discount when buying, maybe what proportion of markers will be as a gift
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
the Arcadier ecosystem.

Section 7 Token Model.

E-commerce is a very popular and promising industry that will allow projects to develop successfully for a long time!
Activity: 252
What do you have in mind? And what can they do? Change (increase or decrease) the price in dollars? I don't think the team will do this.
Activity: 210
The ARCADIERX project has a fixed price for a token of $ 0.15. In connection with the fall of Bitcoin and Ethereum, do the teams plan to reduce the price for new investors?
Activity: 126
the Arcadier ecosystem.

Section 7 Token Model.

Is it planned to launch the possibility of paying with ARCADIERX tokens for goods in online stores of project partners? That would be great and would raise the liquidity of the coin!
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Thanks for the link to the article. Very interesting and informative article. I hope that Project ARCADIERX has a great future!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Activity: 126
Can anyone explain how the arcx token works?
I think that there are many options for mutual settlements between users of the platform. This can be as commonplace payments for goods and services as well as payment for joint marketing activities. All this will provide liquidity token.
Pages:
Jump to: