Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION - page 86. (Read 24295 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Perhaps if large investment funds come, they will hold a closed sale at special "wholesale" prices. So often do projects.
Yes, this can often be found in the crypto world. Take at least the sensational project GRAM from the creator Telegram. There, already half a year ago, they conducted a closed sale among large investors and the project has not yet entered the market of small investors.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
It is possible that large companies or investment funds will be interested in the project and then they can hold a closed ICO and small investors will not have the opportunity to invest in this project.
Perhaps if large investment funds come, they will hold a closed sale at special "wholesale" prices. So often do projects.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
The project covers very serious topics. I think that a lot of people from the real sector of the economy may be interested in such proposals.
It is possible that large companies or investment funds will be interested in the project and then they can hold a closed ICO and small investors will not have the opportunity to invest in this project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
The project covers very serious topics. I think that a lot of people from the real sector of the economy may be interested in such proposals.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Everything started with something at one time, and then in the future they became giants of the market, but the bottom line is that out of 10 projects 1 leads, this has always been the case
No one knows what the project will be the only one that can become a market leader in its industry. Therefore, I differentiate my investments as much as possible and invest in many projects.
Activity: 126
Definitely, we have a strong team behind this project that has years and experience in marketplaces. We're definitely in good hands! Wink
I hope that the team really has the necessary knowledge and experience to develop the project in the realities of today's market!
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
The main thing that the project had a good idea and a solid team of like-minded people. then everything will work out!
In the current difficult time in the crypto market, even cohesive and strong teams are not easy. so we need another element of luck and good luck!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
It is clear that everything started from something. And as a rule, the most successful projects at the beginning were small startups of several people.
If you look at the history of successful business projects you will see that all the giants of different business industries just started with small and inconspicuous enterprises. The main thing to believe in success and it will come. ARCADIERX will become famous all over the world!
I am not a supporter of the verification procedure of the KYC, but it seems that these are the realities of crypto investing today ... without verification, nowhere.
Unfortunately, today most projects introduce mandatory verification procedures ... whether we like it or not ...
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
The ARCADIERX project has a fixed price for a token of $ 0.15. In connection with the fall of Bitcoin and Ethereum, do the teams plan to reduce the price for new investors?

I believe that the team will not peg the rate but we will definitely keep everyone updated as we get near the token sale. 8 days remaining! Who's excited??!!  Grin
I think that many people are waiting for this event. I hope that the state of the market will not affect your financial fees.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
The ARCADIERX project has a fixed price for a token of $ 0.15. In connection with the fall of Bitcoin and Ethereum, do the teams plan to reduce the price for new investors?

I believe that the team will not peg the rate but we will definitely keep everyone updated as we get near the token sale. 8 days remaining! Who's excited??!!  Grin
copper member
many investors have stopped their work due to the low market, so it is not known whether this project will raise funds for further development,but many would like it to turn out the project,and we can wish him good luck
On the contrary, now is the time that weak projects leave the crypto market and only strong and promising players remain. So I hope that ARCADIERX will continue to develop and develop the project!
Let's see how long this project will live, now probably the majority of the market simply cannot cope with competitors who have long taken their place in the market

They need to tap private investors in order to keep afloat and continue their developments. Hard to depend in the community right now as the market is still not good for many individuals here. They are very careful in investing their money particularly small-time players.
To attract private investors, you need to hold conferences in real time, then they will invest

I definitely agree with what you're saying. The team has already made moves and this article may excite you, check it out:
https://medium.com/arcadierx/the-future-of-ecommerce-with-blockchain-arcadierx-launch-event-28-december-2018-eb97f2f31675

We recently had our launch event and our team introduced the project out to the public and key players. The future is definitely exciting!!
copper member
So does the company already have a solid base on other projects? In the case of pre-sale, will it be necessary to validate KYC data independently of the investor's country?

Yes, only contributors who have been approved by our KYC process can participate in our Token Generation Event. You will be able to start the process to get yourself whitelisted when it is launched. In the meantime, please register your interest here: https://www.arcadierx.io/presale
Just a reminder, this project is not open to US, Canada and China-based investors as well as investors from countries flagged by FATF
copper member
The main thing that the project had a good idea and a solid team of like-minded people. then everything will work out!

Definitely, we have a strong team behind this project that has years and experience in marketplaces. We're definitely in good hands! Wink
Activity: 210
So does the company already have a solid base on other projects? In the case of pre-sale, will it be necessary to validate KYC data independently of the investor's country?
I am not a supporter of the verification procedure of the KYC, but it seems that these are the realities of crypto investing today ... without verification, nowhere.
You are absolutely right! If people know exactly what they want and confidently go towards their goal, then they will certainly succeed! I hope that this project will be successful!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 84
Do not be afraid of the e-commerce giants. They, too, were not immediately such powerful enterprises, but started from small startups.
it's true. nothing happens immediately. success comes only after a long time
It's true. The project team needs to focus on their plans and clearly follow the chosen path!
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Do not be afraid of the e-commerce giants. They, too, were not immediately such powerful enterprises, but started from small startups.
it's true. nothing happens immediately. success comes only after a long time
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Everything started with something at one time, and then in the future they became giants of the market, but the bottom line is that out of 10 projects 1 leads, this has always been the case
This is normal. This is a kind of natural selection among projects that claim to occupy their niches in the market.
This will certainly come from a large number of identical projects made from a template.
Pages:
Jump to: