Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION - page 92. (Read 24295 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Internet commerce in recent years is developing very rapidly. Prostrate that in the coming years, the growth trend will continue. Therefore, the fact that the team of this project has chosen e-commerce as an object for the work of its project is very good!
Even despite the fact that the market is falling, this does not mean that it does not develop, just at the moment such a stage, the team is doing everything correctly
Activity: 182
Most often they pay attention to the fact that there are photos of the team and they do not hide themselves from people, this is the right decision.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
The market is fractal, it will always fall then grow. If the project has an idea and a team, then the investment will come!
You are not right. There are many examples when even in a falling market, projects collect hardcap. The main thing is to have a good idea and competent team. Every day there are many new ideas and projects. Many of them will find a place in the market.
Activity: 252
Unfortunately, the majority of small entrepreneurs cannot offer their clients a favorable price due to small volumes of purchases. I hope that once the blockchain will help with this.
They can not offer a low price due to the fact that they do not have such sales volumes .... and there are no sales volumes because of a higher price ... a vicious circle!
Activity: 362
The standard situation is that big business puts competitive pressure on small business. These players are not equal. I hope that projects like ARCADIERX will fix the situation!
Unfortunately, the majority of small entrepreneurs cannot offer their clients a favorable price due to small volumes of purchases. I hope that once the blockchain will help with this. It is a pity that when people hear the word immediately think of the blockchain cryptocurrency and money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The standard situation is that big business puts competitive pressure on small business. These players are not equal. I hope that projects like ARCADIERX will fix the situation!
Similar incidents do occur. Small online stores of course can not compete with the big giants. They lose in all respects and on the Internet search results, and on the range and prices.
Activity: 84
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I think that the guys have a great experience. I looked at their website - there are a lot of partners who are known to the whole world!
Partners about which the project team ARCADIERX states on its website and really inspire confidence. I hope this is true information.
Activity: 210
The project looks quite interesting. Need to read in more detail!
I, too, the ideas of project ARCADIERX seemed fresh and interesting. I think that the online trading industry is interested in such solutions!
Activity: 84
The project looks quite interesting. Need to read in more detail!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Large investment funds actively monitor the supply market and I think they will find this ARCADIERX project and assess its potential.
If large investment funds start investing in a project, this may deprive small investors of the opportunity to invest their money in this project.
Activity: 126
many projects now have high failure rates due to the lack of communication between the team and the community besides the lack of large investors working with the project, how the team from this project will overcome this.
In such a difficult time for the crypto industry as it is now very important that there was contact and communication between the developers and the project community. This is the key to success!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
many projects now have high failure rates due to the lack of communication between the team and the community besides the lack of large investors working with the project, how the team from this project will overcome this.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Big business hurts small businesses. This process in all industries. Therefore, I think that such projects are relevant!
A project team is not afraid of pressure from the representatives of a larger business? After all, they actually come to grips with them!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
You have an interesting idea. If the team works 100%, there are chances to raise funds. I think you need to try to work with the funds.
Large investment funds actively monitor the supply market and I think they will find this ARCADIERX project and assess its potential.
Activity: 67
I think that the guys have a great experience. I looked at their website - there are a lot of partners who are known to the whole world!
Activity: 308
thanks to this project,small business entrepreneurs will have a much greater choice of goods and more choice of suppliers, as well as more free time
perhaps they will save not only time but also money, as through the project will be presented a large selection of suppliers of goods, and small businesses will be able to choose the best offers
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
thanks to this project,small business entrepreneurs will have a much greater choice of goods and more choice of suppliers, as well as more free time
Activity: 98
The future of online commerce is behind such marketplaces, because they allow small and medium businesses to earn as well.
Big business hurts small businesses. This process in all industries. Therefore, I think that such projects are relevant!
Activity: 168
Yes, very few real stores can afford to develop a large and expensive web site. So I agree with you.
Pages:
Jump to: