Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 AZBIT - Cryptocurrency financial ecosystem from 🅰️ to Z - page 22. (Read 9807 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Hi @OP!
The progress bar is struck or what?? I see 5.71 mil raised so far from 2 days back. The softcap is 7.5 mil usd i dont think it gonna go near any soon in this bear market, what is plan B?
Thanks for your interest. I'd like to make clear that we raised now only 572 K. We have about 3 more months of ICO left, there's still a lot of time to reach softcap and even more. Also, we were joined by some big advisers recently and our marketing campaign is in full swing!
Marketing is not interesting to anyone. Potential investors need guarantees that the token does not drop 10 times in price after being added to the exchange.
Marketing itself directly affects the demand for the token, and demand affects its price, in my opinion, everything is logical here.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Hi @OP!
The progress bar is struck or what?? I see 5.71 mil raised so far from 2 days back. The softcap is 7.5 mil usd i dont think it gonna go near any soon in this bear market, what is plan B?
Thanks for your interest. I'd like to make clear that we raised now only 572 K. We have about 3 more months of ICO left, there's still a lot of time to reach softcap and even more. Also, we were joined by some big advisers recently and our marketing campaign is in full swing!
Marketing is not interesting to anyone. Potential investors need guarantees that the token does not drop 10 times in price after being added to the exchange.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
What is the reason for the growth of the AZ coin in the future? Will it be in demand in the market?
Activity: 168
How can Roger Ver help the platform become successful, is the main focus on the well-known figure?

Roger Ver who is this? Is this the first time I've heard of this man? It's some sort of well-known personality in the field of crypto?

Recently, Roger Ver has joined a number of ICO as an Advisor. All these projects have successfully reached the planned Hardcap - from 15 to 50 million US dollars. Everyone who is interested in the world of cryptocurrencies knows who Roger Ver is.

Activity: 126
How can Roger Ver help the platform become successful, is the main focus on the well-known figure?

Roger Ver who is this? Is this the first time I've heard of this man? It's some sort of well-known personality in the field of crypto?
Activity: 238
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
What about the economy? How many AZS will be released, how many of them will be for sale? Will a token reserve Fund be created in the future?

Only a limited number of AZ tokens - 240 844 000 000 - available for purchase. This is official information.

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
What about the economy? How many AZS will be released, how many of them will be for sale? Will a token reserve Fund be created in the future?

Activity: 112
Tell me how I can follow all the news related to AZBIT? Maybe they have their own telegram channel or Twitter?

Twitter channel is very popular, I think that it is most convenient to follow the project through Twitter. https://twitter.com/azbit_news
Activity: 196
Tell me how I can follow all the news related to AZBIT? Maybe they have their own telegram channel or Twitter?
Activity: 182
I believe that the idea of AZBIT will be very popular throughout the crypto community, the most important thing is that the project has achieved popularity.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
I like your idea, I want everything to work out, because such banks are very necessary, I took part in your reward, today I have no money for your coins, I want to make a purchase  Wink
Activity: 47
Merit: 9
Love seeing the updates, love the fact that you keep a certain level of communication with your community, you wouldn't believe how many other projects tend to overlook such a significant part of the process, so major props to youse
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I see this project visible on all types of social media that I have and this is a very good thing to know about projects that are registered on social media because it makes people interested in this project.
Activity: 183
Merit: 101

Hello Azbit Team,
Congratulations! There is excellent news for you. Your ICO Azbit https://coindelite.com/ico-details-azbit is now listed on one of the most prominent ICO listing (ICO Calendar) -  CoinDelite.com. 

Your project has been reviewed and rated by our experts and has got a rating of 4.1 out of 5. You can request edit access or write to us to claim any changes.

Your rating widget code is available at https://coindelite.com/widgets.

Our Telegram channel has 100k plus subscribers (https://t.me/coindelite); you may want to share your ICO there and promote your ICO.  To get in touch with us, you may write to us at [email protected] or contact Garry on Telegram (@Garry_x).

Best wishes,

Team CoinDelite

Activity: 637
Merit: 250
Hi @OP!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Hi @OP!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
I received like 181 K AZ (Azbit) tokens in my etereum wallets, i did not participated in any campaigns, i am sure you guys are spamming the addresses to attract customers. Roger ver is really a creep it seems now.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
On Etherscan I don't see any change in the total amount of tokens. And team told they had technically issued not sure they fixed it yet.
This is the most important for a smooth token sale
Pages:
Jump to: