Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 AZBIT - Cryptocurrency financial ecosystem from 🅰️ to Z - page 20. (Read 9807 times)

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
In my opinion, the AZBit project is very potential and the project team's prospects are very reliable. CEO of Bitcoin.com also participates in this project.So i think we should join in this project.
Of course, because the Azbit project has a strong team and has long been experienced in the crypto world, I don't think I've ever missed the opportunity that Azbit is giving right now, because we will regret it in the future.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
This is a project that i consider and evaluate well and very scientifically. The duration of this project is quite long until December 30, 2018. This project hopes to create more Breakthroughs and positive applications for the community.
in my opinion this duration is not too long, because ignition of azbit can also be said to be quite large and this is in accordance with the duration placed, I only hope that azbit can surpass it all
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Hello sir, your token is a security token? And also what will happen if you cant reach the softcap? The token sale has been extended right?
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
This is a project that i consider and evaluate well and very scientifically. The duration of this project is quite long until December 30, 2018. This project hopes to create more Breakthroughs and positive applications for the community.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I am interested in this platform from the investor's side. What kind of support do you provide to investors?

Activity: 238
Will the banking sector of the platform be configured to work with such systems as SWIFT or SEPA?

I heard about the SWIFT system , they say that half of the banks around the world work with it, it is very popular and stable.

It offers customers - service accounts and payments (SWIFT, SEPA). Users will be able to open investment accounts for trading on traditional stock and Forex markets
Activity: 126
Will the banking sector of the platform be configured to work with such systems as SWIFT or SEPA?

I heard about the SWIFT system , they say that half of the banks around the world work with it, it is very popular and stable.
Activity: 196
Activity: 350
Why is Azbit releasing such large tokens, up to 400 billion tokens? I hope this is a great success and with good profit for all!
AZBIT is quite a large project and very promising. I hope that large investors and partners will appreciate the efforts of the project administration.
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
Why is Azbit releasing such large tokens, up to 400 billion tokens? I hope this is a great success and with good profit for all!
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
This is 100% scam project and all upper comments are paid.
Just look at their team.
what about the Azbit team? they are trusted and people who are professionals in their field and have a good reputation in the world of finance, don't you know Roger Ver? besides that Azbit has obtained a license from U.S. SEC
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
I heard that all the AZ token holders will be paid monthly to the dividends. Is this current information? What is the payout percentage, what does it depend on?

All holders AZ monthly token will be paid a dividend of 75% from the profit platform Azbit. In addition, AZ holders will participate in airdrop of new tokens, which will be included in the exchange's listing in the future.
In my opinion, this is more than a generous offer, such conditions are simply obliged to interest investors and attract capital to the project.

This indeed is a very generous offer when it actually takes effect, 75% from the profit generated from Azbit platform is very tempting and will draw more investors into this project, this is a token worth holding and get good reward by doing so at the same time. I hope the team can keep to this promise.
Merit: 2
I heard that all the AZ token holders will be paid monthly to the dividends. Is this current information? What is the payout percentage, what does it depend on?

All holders AZ monthly token will be paid a dividend of 75% from the profit platform Azbit. In addition, AZ holders will participate in airdrop of new tokens, which will be included in the exchange's listing in the future.
In my opinion, this is more than a generous offer, such conditions are simply obliged to interest investors and attract capital to the project.
Activity: 112
Just look at their team.
Any proof? I just haven't seen a more promising and big project than AZBIT. Have you even studied it?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Just look at their team.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
In my opinion, the AZBit project is very potential and the project team's prospects are very reliable. CEO of Bitcoin.com also participates in this project.So i think we should join in this project.
Activity: 126

I like the idea of paying dividends, it will create very favorable conditions for investors and attract their funds to the project.
Is the AZBIT project already licensed? Where is the project legally registered?

Financial license SPI-Czech Republic, EU. Banking license-Switzerland, EU
Activity: 238
Is the AZBIT project already licensed? Where is the project legally registered?
Activity: 224
Pages:
Jump to: