Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 AZBIT - Cryptocurrency financial ecosystem from 🅰️ to Z - page 21. (Read 9777 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Did I understand correctly that now there is a process of pre-sales? What is the cost of 1 AZ token, are there any discounts?

1 AZ = 0.00012$
In this period of time there is a 20% discount, it will last until the end of the pre-sale process .

Do not forget that this discount is valid until 31.11.2018, then in the future the discount will be much lower.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
I have already joined the bounty program of this project, I do not have a lot of money to buy AZ, but I can earn them by helping to advertise this project.
Merit: 1
What I admire most about this project is the presence of Roger Ver as an Advisor to AZBIT.
A BitcoinCash and Bitcoin.com founder supports the AZBIT project. damn !!! is a good project.
Yes indeed, AZBIT deserves the attention of both small and large investors. I have not seen such large projects on blockchain for a long time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
What I admire most about this project is the presence of Roger Ver as an Advisor to AZBIT.
A BitcoinCash and Bitcoin.com founder supports the AZBIT project. damn !!! is a good project.
Activity: 182
Did I understand correctly that now there is a process of pre-sales? What is the cost of 1 AZ token, are there any discounts?

1 AZ = 0.00012$
In this period of time there is a 20% discount, it will last until the end of the pre-sale process .
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Activity: 70
Where I can store the Token AZ, in addition to your platform?

AZ token will be available after the end of the ICO. You will be able to trade it on our multi-currency exchange and on other decentralized and centralized exchanges.
What other cryptocurrency exchanges will AZ trade on ? any negotiations already underway? Provide a list of exchanges please.

We have different strategies. Regarding the first one - AZ token will primarily be listed on Bitsane and our own Azbit Exchange - then it will be possible to get an access to other major sites. According to the second one - from January our token will be listed on top exchanges, such as Bittrex, HitBTC. Btw, Bittrex are already ready to have a deal
Cryptocurrency exchanges Bitrix and HitBTC, I am sure that they will add popularity to the token itself. AZBIT a fairly large project, I'm sure the problems with AZ listing of coins will not arise..
Activity: 637
Merit: 250

AZ token will be available after the end of the ICO. You will be able to trade it on our multi-currency exchange and on other decentralized and centralized exchanges.
What other cryptocurrency exchanges will AZ trade on ? any negotiations already underway? Provide a list of exchanges please.

We have different strategies. Regarding the first one - AZ token will primarily be listed on Bitsane and our own Azbit Exchange - then it will be possible to get an access to other major sites. According to the second one - from January our token will be listed on top exchanges, such as Bittrex, HitBTC. Btw, Bittrex are already ready to have a deal
Activity: 112

The AZ token will be issued on the basis of the Ethereum platform and will fully comply with the ERC20 standard. As far as I know, ERC20 is the most popular standard, it is supported by wallets such as MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, Mist and others.
Merit: 2
Do I have to register on your website to take part in the bounty? The bounty is already running? What are the conditions?

Yes, registration on the platform is mandatory. All conditions are described here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounty-azbit-blockchain-investment-banking-5025592

Can I participate in the bounty program from my personal Facebook account, what are the selection criteria?

Yes! All terms and conditions of participation in our bounty campaign you can find here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounty-azbit-blockchain-investment-banking-5025592.msg45479926#msg45479926
What is the reason for the growth of the AZ coin in the future? Will it be in demand in the market?

To increase the popularity and turnover of AZ token, we plan the following actions:

Maintaining the liquidity of the token through its own stock exchange Azbit and Bitsane, the possibility of cooperation with other major exchanges,
The agreements reached with other blocking projects for exchanging tokens (Swaps)
Maintaining the value of the token by reducing the number of tokens in circulation. A certain amount of the project's revenues will be used for a phased purchase and subsequent destruction of half of all issued tokens,
25% of the collected funds for the ICO will be used to maintain the liquidity of the token,
Holders of the AZ token will participate in the airdrop of new tokens, which will be listed on our exchange.
and etc.
Tell me how I can follow all the news related to AZBIT? Maybe they have their own telegram channel or Twitter?

Hi! Just visit our website https://azbit.com. You can find there all links to our communities.
Activity: 224
I admire the design of the main website of the project, if the platform itself is made in the same bright and functional style, it will attract the attention of many investors and traders.

It's just a candy wrapper, I'm interested in the filling. But I will not argue, it is clear that the design really worked hard.
I admire the design of the main website of the project, if the platform itself is made in the same bright and functional style, it will attract the attention of many investors and traders.
Activity: 171
Do I have to register on your website to take part in the bounty? The bounty is already running? What are the conditions?

Yes, registration on the platform is mandatory. All conditions are described here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounty-azbit-blockchain-investment-banking-5025592

Can I participate in the bounty program from my personal Facebook account, what are the selection criteria?
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: