Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 AZBIT - Cryptocurrency financial ecosystem from 🅰️ to Z - page 18. (Read 9777 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
On the basis of what platform will be issued a token AZ ? Are you going to create your own blockchain?

Azbit tokens are based on Ethereum (ERC-20) network.                     
Will you develop your own wallet in the future? I did not find this information on the project website.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
On the basis of what platform will be issued a token AZ ? Are you going to create your own blockchain?

95% of projects use ERC20 tokens, which is a very common format accepted by almost all cryptocurrency exchanges.
Activity: 637
Merit: 250

Activity: 112
Do I need to go through the procedure of identity verification in order to become an investor?

Yes, KYC is required. In order to successfully pass the verification, you are required to provide identification documents and documents confirming your address.
This is the right approach, KYC helps to avoid double registrations, bots and so on.

Yes, but it is dangerous to send your personal data to strangers. How can I be sure about data security if 90% of the ICO is a scam?
We create an organizational structure in strict compliance with the norms of the legislation - the activities and data of our clients are protected at the state level.
A very good approach to business, for the success of the platform all aspects must be completely legal.
Do I need to go through the procedure of identity verification in order to become an investor?

Yes, KYC is required. In order to successfully pass the verification, you are required to provide identification documents and documents confirming your address.
This is the right approach, KYC helps to avoid double registrations, bots and so on.

Yes, but it is dangerous to send your personal data to strangers. How can I be sure about data security if 90% of the ICO is a scam?
We create an organizational structure in strict compliance with the norms of the legislation - the activities and data of our clients are protected at the state level.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103

Activity: 196
I heard that you will be engaged in crediting your users. What are the credit terms?

Azbit bank won't credit our users. Clients will be able to obtain cryptocurrency portfolio-backed loans (through P2P lending platform).
What is a P2P system? To take a loan in Fiat I need to leave a Deposit in cryptocurrency?

Interestingly, and in what coins it will be possible to leave pledge? Will they accept BTC or BTH?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I heard that you will be engaged in crediting your users. What are the credit terms?

Azbit bank won't credit our users. Clients will be able to obtain cryptocurrency portfolio-backed loans (through P2P lending platform).
What is a P2P system? To take a loan in Fiat I need to leave a Deposit in cryptocurrency?

That's right, but most likely, the AZBIT platform will act as an intermediary between the lender and the borrower.

Not only a mediator, but also a guarantor - this is very important, given the current situation in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 168

That's right, but most likely, the AZBIT platform will act as an intermediary between the lender and the borrower.
Activity: 140

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

indeed it is only quite clear, but this system is better for projects that use member accounts and no one really wants to cheat, I strongly agree with the kyc system in azbit

Activity: 112
Activity: 171
Which foods promoting the project AZBIT? Can I see the list of services?

You can find all the information on azbit.com. Our project will have the following components:

▲ A banking service and payment processing
▲ A multi-currency exchange supporting as many cryptocurrencies and utility/security tokens as possible
▲ An investment platform
▲ The Azbit. ID secure identification system
In my opinion, the multi-exchange and investment platform will be in great demand among the users of the network.

You can find all the information on azbit.com. Our project will have the following components:

▲ A banking service and payment processing
▲ A multi-currency exchange supporting as many cryptocurrencies and utility/security tokens as possible
▲ An investment platform
▲ The Azbit. ID secure identification system
Activity: 630
Merit: 10

It looks like the KYC is quite complicated and hopefully it isn't true but apart from that we have to try so that KYC can pass verification and hopefully it can succeed
Activity: 224

Pages:
Jump to: