Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 AZBIT - Cryptocurrency financial ecosystem from 🅰️ to Z - page 43. (Read 9807 times)

Activity: 637
Merit: 250
I've read Azbit’s WP, IMHO, an interesting project. But neither in the WP, nor on the forum Azbit does not 100% guarantee to issue a crypto debit card. IMHO, the modern financial ecosystem would be incomplete without it. There are very few crypto ATMs in the world. There are even less institutions which accept crypto payments. Without cards this will be a “thing itself”, not an ecosystem.

We’ve already discussed above in our branch and repeat again - the projects that promise to issue cryptocurrency cards with support of Visa and MasterCard, most likely a scam. So as to back up this confirmation with supporting evidence - look for information about Centra ICO. Its founders indeed promised to issue a debit card for crypto, which will be supported by Visa and MasterCard payment systems, and would make it easy to convert cryptocurrency into fiat money. Centra raised $ 32 million, and in early April its leaders at the request of the SEC were arrested in the US on charges of fraud.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
It looks like you're not really poke about it.
You need to stay away from the projects that are promising to issue cryptocurrency cards in the near future.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
sdfsdffd
I've read Azbit’s WP, IMHO, an interesting project. But neither in the WP, nor on the forum Azbit does not 100% guarantee to issue a crypto debit card. IMHO, the modern financial ecosystem would be incomplete without it. There are very few crypto ATMs in the world. There are even less institutions which accept crypto payments. Without cards this will be a “thing itself”, not an ecosystem.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166

Yes, people should be educated about crypto, but most of them do not know enough about Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies to actually invest in it. So it is better for a novice trader to learn crypto trading in a short time from the experienced investor using Azbit investment tools without any risk of stilling money.

If Azbit also wants to educate them, then yes. If Azbit just wants to take their money, invest it and return a profit then novice traders won't learn anything.
Beginners can learn from experienced traders by copying their strategy using RAMM accounts (The RAMM (risk allocation money module) is an investment product for copying the transactions of leading traders). But on the other hand, there are people who simply want to earn without deep training in trading. And there is nothing wrong with the profit sharing between the novice traders and the Azbit platform.

Could also end up in a self-fulfilling prophecy kind of thing as you can see with Buffett and his calls. If he announces to have purchased a stock it just goes up significantly. Some traders - if successful trades a few times - might get into a very powerful position and maybe even abuse that position.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
In fact, a promising project.
Although there are many similar projects that were scams.
It's good that you guys already have MVP. For me - this is one of the most important factors of participation in ICO.
Yes, that's very good. And that's a very impresive MVP also. It is actually fully working exchange! Most projects just write two lines of code and then proudly declare that they have "MVP"  Grin.
Btw does anyone here know what type of wallet I should use to hold your tokens?
AZ is an erc20 token, so MetaMask is a great choice. I personally use it and never had any problems. It's very simple and convenient.

But if you want more security, consider buying a hardware wallet.

Actually hardware wallets dont support every erc-20 token, only a number of listed ones. You still need to use MyEtherWallet, for fresh ICO tokens.
Hello! I have question. Is KYC required for your project?
Hello! If you wish to purchase tokens, you need to pass KYC. Passing of identity verification is already open and available until the end of the ICO.
Should I pass KYC to participate in your bounty campaign?
Participants dont need to pass KYC to participate in the bounty campaign and to receive the bounty award.
Activity: 29
AZ is an erc20 token, so MetaMask is a great choice. I personally use it and never had any problems. It's very simple and convenient.

But if you want more security, consider buying a hardware wallet.
Activity: 48
Activity: 48
In fact, a promising project.
Although there are many similar projects that were scams.
It's good that you guys already have MVP. For me - this is one of the most important factors of participation in ICO.
Hello! If you wish to purchase tokens, you need to pass KYC. Passing of identity verification is already open and available until the end of the ICO.
Should I pass KYC to participate in your bounty campaign?
Ok, I do not know how it’s in Europe, but in the US the SEC put pressure on all ICOs.
We have a different view. The SEC punishes those ICOs (unfortunately, the majority) which do not comply with the rules for working with crypto assets. Such ICOs issue utility tokens, and then trade them as securities. The SEC punishes these fraud schemes. Azbit originally relies on the legality of the work. We are negotiating with the SEC over the official registration of our AZS security tokens.
Activity: 224
Ok, I do not know how it’s in Europe, but in the US the SEC put pressure on all ICOs.
EU financial regulators are not very loyal to cryptocurrencies, right?
Why do you think so? Yes, Europol is concerned about money laundering through cryptocurrencies and their use in criminal activities. But regulators have no claims against the conscientious clients who trade cryptocurrencies on legal platforms. Chain Accelerator has recently been launched in France, in Malta pro-blockchain laws have been adopted, so Binance and OKEx exchanges are planning to operate there. Just this week CoinDeal crypto exchange sponsored the English Premier League team – Wolverhampton Wanderers. Cryptocurrencies are becoming a part of everyday life.
Activity: 224
EU financial regulators are not very loyal to cryptocurrencies, right?
So there’s nothing to do for anonymity fans on your platform?
It depends on what kind of anonymity you’re talking about. Azbit ecosystem will comply with all KYC and AML rules. All private personal and financial data of our users will be protected from disclosure and illegal use in accordance with EU law.
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
So there’s nothing to do for anonymity fans on your platform?
What if the legislation changes and it would be impossible to achieve the goals you have set due to legal restrictions?
We keep monitoring the situation with EU legislation since Azbit Ltd is registered in the EU. There is no indication that the activities of the Azbit ecosystem may be in conflict with EU or U.S. laws. Let us recall that we rely on the transparency and legality of our ecosystem and its compliance with all the regulatory requirements.
Pages:
Jump to: