Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO]🔥 BILIBIT.IO 🔥CROWDSALE IS NOW LIVE!🔥 - page 2. (Read 2535 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Hopefully the idea kereatip this project is growing

Of course, interest in the idea of the project will increase, but the main thing is that the team did not stop at the achieved, because they are people who have a great experience
Activity: 406
Can I ask if this project runs by the Filipinos? Or this project is just targeting Philippines as the place they will implement their plans?
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
It seems that Bilibit is an interesting project, is this a continuation of Bilibit some time ago? Good enough for the development, of course, the team will provide good performance for the future.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
A First Decentralized community-driven crypto in the Philippines! As a fellow filipino, I'm really proud about this project. Decentralization is the key to most of the currency problems here in our country. I am more than willing to take part of this project. You can count on my support! More power to the devs!
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I personally love this project Bilibit coin, aside from its very innovative blockchain concept, idea and utility---this project is a coin to our country Philippines. This proves how competitive Filipinos in making advancement and innovation to blockchain technology. The coin has already been listed to few known exchanges. The whitepaper is precise and very interesting to read. The community is warm and very approachable. Looking forward to the full development and implementation of this project as has been depicted on its roadmap. I believe this project is gonna be huge in the near future.
Activity: 64
This Bilibit project is a unique platform with fantastic features through ERC20 blockchain that is community-driven Crypto Ecosystem with the aim to help people in E-commerce BLB token as a means of payment which is fast, safe and easy.
Activity: 233
Merit: 101
Cryptofan!
Code:
SWAP DETAILS

1 BLB = 0.5 TOKEN SWAP

BLB supply = 50M
Token Swap Supply = 75M

The project is not working, but already doing the swap. Very strange swap.

The site has not been working for a long time.
Smart-ass bastards.

And also banned in a chat room for truthful messages.
Activity: 24
Is this the first phillipines crypto currency? Do you have bounty thread? I'd love to reserve indonesian translation for ANN + Bounty!
I hope this project will achieve huge success.
Activity: 210
how can you say this is successful on that thread they post only all report in social media? you don't have any link for ann thread and still no update for a week, actually I'm Filipino when was read this I am excited finally Philippines creating project but please elaborate keep update I looking forward for this project.
They are a scam and they also do not pay for bounty and airdrop participants

Bilibit ... actually, I've left it, but some time ago in the wallet, there is a token BLB, maybe this is a wallet Bilibit, then I join bounty social media Twitter and get token 70 BLB. Grateful to have token even if only a little.
Activity: 39
Awsome platform and well organized..hope to see you register on the different exchanger soon..
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
token swap, snapshot or manual?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Phenomenal project & I can't really tell you how amazing it is to be able to participate in the crowd sale
Wait, is it still live though? I'm gonna be really sad if I happen to miss out on this sale & airdrop & bounty
Activity: 322
how can you say this is successful on that thread they post only all report in social media? you don't have any link for ann thread and still no update for a week, actually I'm Filipino when was read this I am excited finally Philippines creating project but please elaborate keep update I looking forward for this project.
They are a scam and they also do not pay for bounty and airdrop participants
Activity: 630
Who would have thought that I would join this company! Excellent leadership, clear plan and further prosperity awaits this company! I'm glad that I started the company! All the best!

You roll up will see my comment on this project
So disappointed about the project that I support
Activity: 294
coin sales information is very clear on this thread, I see the total supply of coins is very limited, so it would be interesting if this coin has, the information about the exchange is very interesting with the number of exchange of this coin, may coins sold entirely
ANN Theme bitcointalk has no comments yet for 1 week
from one supporter and participate in the bounty campaign of the project
To this point I had to say this " FUCK SCAMMER"
Activity: 146
when airdrop and bounty distribution
Activity: 27
Hi I want more complete information about the project. How I can get it?
Pages:
Jump to: