Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO]🔥 BILIBIT.IO 🔥CROWDSALE IS NOW LIVE!🔥 - page 5. (Read 2535 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I feel the project will be a great success. Because the support team is very enthusiastic and friendly. The dev team is very professional. I think the bitbit community in the Philippines and other countries in the world knowing bitbit will be very supportive. Wish the project will soon succeed with the expectations of investors! good luck bitbitcoin !
Activity: 246
Merit: 2
I'm a little bit curious with your project, are you guys like other projects that offers services, like cloud storage or whatever? Or your just only selling token. Well i hope that your project become successful and more power to you guys.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
This project indeed deserves to be believe by most. Its rare for me to find an ongoing ICO project which already listed to numbers of exchanges and looking forward to more would come.. while doing lot of campaign promotions in order to fullfil what's in their roadmap. #Bilibit is really amazing!
Activity: 44
Very intresting project i wait for more informations
Activity: 322
I have read on your twitter post that Bilibit is currently applying for Yobit exchange. Well, thats a good news---Yobit platform is quite decent with competitive transaction fees plus fiat money accepted. Goodluck to that, hoping for a positive feedback. Looking forward for Bilibit to be added on major exchanges soon. Goodluck with ongoing crowdsale, i wish its goes well. I believe on this coin, this has great potential to succeed.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
Hi guys good day to each and everyone. Do we have some redeming bilibit tokens to myetherwallet. I encouter on my email that i win a rewards from our bounty. This is the sample of letter..

Bilibit.io Coin Bounty Reward

Your ETH Wallet has win 1000.00 Bilibit (BLB) Tokens!

Go to the fowling address to redeem your Bountry Reward using redeem code above:

wwv.myetherwallet.com#redeem-token

Keep follow our community channels for upcoming news.

Reminder: Bilibit Coin is currently listed on the fowling exchangers:
Listed in Forkdelta, Listed in Etherflyer, Listed in Easytrade, Listed in Accelerator, Idex pending, Ddex pending, Tokenstore pending, Stockexchange ongoing, Tidex ongoing, Etherdelta ongoing, Kucoin soon, Coinexchange soon.

Thank you for your participation to our Bounty Campaign.

Thank youfor your great response if this one is legit..
Attention admins, managers and developers.
Thanks for this wonderful message and updates in Bilibit. This projects have some potential and a amazing platform.
As a first project in Philippines hope it will succeed and reach the goals or mission and vision of this project. Goodluck and keep it up. You're doing great.
Activity: 55
I read Bilibit i is the 1st decentralized crypto in the Philippines, is this right?
That would be great if that the case, a lot of crypto enthusiast will surely support on this. This will be the pioneer & will be the benchmark of crypto dreamers in the Philippines . Bilib it the Colusseum of Rome is not build in one day , but with blockchain & strong team I bilib it nothing is impossible.
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
is bilibit already listed in exchanger?
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
A remarkable milestone for Bilibit for adding to the Cheddur application. This plan is worth investing, it is seen as tremendous and promising. Let's show them, in fact, that Filipinos are still competitive in developing innovations and developments to block technology. I'm pretty happy with the upcoming features and updates of the plan. Great job for the Bilibit team.
Being on the Cheddur app alone has earned Bilibit a thumps up. This will enable participants to learn more about the project and ICO, hence instilling some sense of confidence in all investors and all those who believe in Bilibit. Team is actually doing great. Keep the good work going
Activity: 212
Hi guys good day to each and everyone. Do we have some redeming bilibit tokens to myetherwallet. I encouter on my email that i win a rewards from our bounty. This is the sample of letter..

Bilibit.io Coin Bounty Reward

Your ETH Wallet has win 1000.00 Bilibit (BLB) Tokens!

Go to the fowling address to redeem your Bountry Reward using redeem code above:

wwv.myetherwallet.com#redeem-token

Keep follow our community channels for upcoming news.

Reminder: Bilibit Coin is currently listed on the fowling exchangers:
Listed in Forkdelta, Listed in Etherflyer, Listed in Easytrade, Listed in Accelerator, Idex pending, Ddex pending, Tokenstore pending, Stockexchange ongoing, Tidex ongoing, Etherdelta ongoing, Kucoin soon, Coinexchange soon.

Thank you for your participation to our Bounty Campaign.

Thank youfor your great response if this one is legit..
Attention admins, managers and developers.
Activity: 336
A remarkable milestone for Bilibit for adding to the Cheddur application. This plan is worth investing, it is seen as tremendous and promising. Let's show them, in fact, that Filipinos are still competitive in developing innovations and developments to block technology. I'm pretty happy with the upcoming features and updates of the plan. Great job for the Bilibit team.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
I'm happy to participate in ico company Bilibit, now you can even bind purses, we also expect new updates for you, success and good mood! Wink

Updates should always come! Cheesy Of course success for a great project. We wish them that ^_^

Great milestone indeed for Bilibit to be added on Cheddur app. This project is worth investing in, this seems great and promising. Lets show them guys that Filipinos are also competitive in making innovations and development to blockchain technology. I am excited to the next features and updates to the project. Excellent job to the Bilibit team.

I do hope the investors feel the same way the way we do. It is one of the first startups from PH. All we can do is hope for now ^_^
Activity: 224
Honestly, I had high hopes for Paragon, ICO would be a success and I think their project too right.
Great milestone indeed for Bilibit to be added on Cheddur app. This project is worth investing in, this seems great and promising. Lets show them guys that Filipinos are also competitive in making innovations and development to blockchain technology. I am excited to the next features and updates to the project. Excellent job to the Bilibit team.
Activity: 294
I'm happy to participate in ico company Bilibit, now you can even bind purses, we also expect new updates for you, success and good mood! Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Activity: 336
Although I am a girl, I see such technologies at once, I will support this project with great pleasure, it looks promising and different from its interesting road map, cool website and accurate document. In the future, of course, I would like to visit and get to know the creators of this miracle. I was also hurt that in Bilibit also can be used as donations to unfortunate people and places affected by disasters.
Proud Filipino here. I will support this project not just by my nationality but because it looks promising and great from its interesting roadmap, cool website, and precise whitepaper as well. I want to meet this great team behind the project eventhough they are still anonymous. I am wishing success to the team Bilibit. Smiley
Activity: 294
Well-done work, you did not bad. The main thing is not to stop and go to the end. We will support you, the more recently you have updated for Cheddur, which gives developers the opportunity to manage their coin page, marker or service profile. We are with you to the end - Bilibit (BLB).
Activity: 126
 support this one i think its gonna be huge. goodluck team! hope  there will be a tagalog translation also.
Pages:
Jump to: