Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO]🔥 BILIBIT.IO 🔥CROWDSALE IS NOW LIVE!🔥 - page 6. (Read 2535 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Here is my statement

It will be the plan of the whole blb community please guide the devs to a better path we will think as one with the community from now on. BLB will run solely by the community after the core team airdrop 60% of the remaining token if the community speaks out we listen and implement that's how we strive so that blb foundation will stand the test of time. But for now let's end this pre-ico and fulfill our words I can't just quit this roadmap it's not for show we will work harder for it to be fulfilled I have one word and backing out abruptly shows how incompetent the team is so maybe after april 26 we will airdrop the 40% remaining from the pre-ico allocation. Any idea feel free to share I'm all ears.

We can cancel the ICO but we are already listed to 7+ ICO listing index waste of money and my finger hurts filling up those forms lol let's end it first ok.

This might ruin the reputation of Bilibit. Are the decisions solely from one person sir? Smiley Might as well be following the Rebellious path if that is. Tho it would not guarantee any success to the project itself. But anything you decide on doing is yours. We just have to respect that.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Here is my statement

It will be the plan of the whole blb community please guide the devs to a better path we will think as one with the community from now on. BLB will run solely by the community after the core team airdrop 60% of the remaining token if the community speaks out we listen and implement that's how we strive so that blb foundation will stand the test of time. But for now let's end this pre-ico and fulfill our words I can't just quit this roadmap it's not for show we will work harder for it to be fulfilled I have one word and backing out abruptly shows how incompetent the team is so maybe after april 26 we will airdrop the 40% remaining from the pre-ico allocation. Any idea feel free to share I'm all ears.

We can cancel the ICO but we are already listed to 7+ ICO listing index waste of money and my finger hurts filling up those forms lol let's end it first ok.
Bilibit now listed on Sangus: https://sangus.org/ico/1278
Thank you Sangus!
This day and age, being anonymous won't cut it anymore. There's no reason to be anymore as crypto is no longer a fringe industry. This project has 95% chance of failure. Unless you cancel the ICO and instead rely on donations as you go develop your ideas.

Even the famous bitconnect has anonymous team, yet many people get in their scheme. You see, I agree on the point that an anonymous team won't cut it. But if that 5% of yours proved to be a success, you'll eat those words man. ^^Anyway have a good day!

Hey everyone! Participate in the Pre-sale here! https://bilibit.io

Reserving Filipino Translation
Thank you hope it goes well with the tagalog translation

The tagalog translation has been reserved to Polar91 Wink Anyways, waiting for results from you guys! Smiley Hope its positive
Yes if the 5% succeed we can prove that working harder towards a good goal can work, but I think his advise is good enough to heed I can feel the immensity of experience and knowledge from his words about how a project should operate with success rate. That 95% of a failure chance should not be ignored.
Activity: 82
Reserved for German translation
A good plan continues to work hard, with hard work will bring success to Bilibit (BLB)
Thank you my friend. BLB team will try their best to work harder as one in the BLB Community with your support, because without you guys blb is nothing.
This day and age, being anonymous won't cut it anymore. There's no reason to be anymore as crypto is no longer a fringe industry. This project has 95% chance of failure. Unless you cancel the ICO and instead rely on donations as you go develop your ideas.
Good idea after March 26 I think we will cancel the ICO but we are already listed to many ICO lndex let me think of a solution then we will proceed to cancel it. Thank you for the advise you are right there blb should rely on donations.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Even the famous bitconnect has anonymous team, yet many people get in their scheme. You see, I agree on the point that an anonymous team won't cut it. But if that 5% of yours proved to be a success, you'll eat those words man. ^^Anyway have a good day!

Hey everyone! Participate in the Pre-sale here! https://bilibit.io

The tagalog translation has been reserved to Polar91 Wink Anyways, waiting for results from you guys! Smiley Hope its positive
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Activity: 176
Bilibit objective is to
provide transactions much cheaper and faster, as the cost
of transferring this token via the Internet is less expensive
and quicker than through conventional banking systems.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Revolution of Power
United as one divided by none release the full potential of this project by joining the crowdsale 100M+ filipinos are ready to be saved by just this project initiative not just the PH but globally unleashing the blockchain technology in this country could open a new way a free open market of crypto and  giving more work to the jobless pinoy this is just an idea a big dream some say but sooner it will take the crypto world by surprise. Trust this crazy vissionary like you trusted Bitcoin that was invented by an anonymous group or guy Satoshi Nakamoto as mentioned by an ancient philosopher named Lao Tzu.
Activity: 57
filipino pride..lets support this because this is a trust worthy and full of potential project. Also a trust worthy leaders and developers..Thank you for bringing up this project and applause to Bilibit team.
Activity: 364
lets go Filipino community, support this one i think its gonna be huge. goodluck team! waiting for the Twitter Bounty.
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
Any bounty offer for this token?
Yes Translation and other bounties to be announced soon
Activity: 77
Any bounty offer for this token?
I believe in the this project and hope this will bring dollars in the future. Already bought BLB.
It will be BLB currency soon the Beast Lights up Billion of dollars. Cause you already believe in it will surely happen.
Is this the first phillipines crypto currency? Do you have bounty thread? I'd love to reserve indonesian translation for ANN + Bounty!
I hope this project will achieve huge success.
Yes it is the First decentralized community-driven crypto ecosystem in the Philippines with over 100M+ population we can make this very small project become bigger than bitcoin more popular than litecoin in this country. That is why Bilibit softcap is so low we don't need to hoard that much more for its value to Moon. As long as its not a scam project and seeking the right path of decentralization its all good the community itself can decide for its value if we all believe in it and unite the mass we can surely reach the the peak of Innovation and Financial Freedom here in the Philippines and SEA countries.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
Is this the first phillipines crypto currency? Do you have bounty thread? I'd love to reserve indonesian translation for ANN + Bounty!
I hope this project will achieve huge success.
Pages:
Jump to: