Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO]🔥 BILIBIT.IO 🔥CROWDSALE IS NOW LIVE!🔥 - page 3. (Read 2535 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 1
On spreadsheet did not put my Stakes week eight?
No one answered my question on the telegram.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The bounty campaign of the project has been completed or continues
I wait for the updates of the project
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
A very wonderful company, I'm glad that I've been here. And it is a great pity that she is already over this last week of her generosity, she really did not let me down, I think she will be number one in the future and the price of blb will grow to the skies. I want to thank the creators and developers of the unique platform, in which much effort and labor was invested. I fully believed in this company, and I was not mistaken in it. Continue in the same spirit and success will not make you wait!
The value of the reduction token is partly due to the fact that  participants bounty campaign sell
Hope people will not sell too cheap
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
Bilibit has to really prove themselves they are not scam else the tags will affect the project adversely. This project started on a good note and personally i believe in it.
Activity: 700
You guys can do it! I hope you guys can prove to us you're not anything they think you are!

Have a great day ahead! Only 2 mroe days before ICO ends!
Activity: 266

bilbit will soon be listed on coinmarketcap. I feel the dev team is very dedicated in developing the project !
Activity: 336
I believe, actually, that the bitbit dev team is trying to create a personal plan. Have been listed on some exchanges, will quickly take a huge substitute, this is a good sign that the value of bitbit will grow in the future! Do not doubt that the guys will be able to go ahead! success beatits!
The new technological end that this company offers has been completed, I am very glad that I ran into this. The future that I can give only to this company, because they do - it's amazing, and you need to see with your own eyes. Do not waste time and join! The company does very necessary things for us, but many do not understand it yet, but soon they will understand and bite the logos!
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
Similar to Scam, the price only drops token. Bilibitph why do you have such a beautiful trust?
Why is the price of this token reduced on the exchanges
And many say this is a scam project
Merit: 105
I hope BILIBIT is a big and exciting project hopefully not people who are fad or want to drop it, the competition is tight but better with a healthy mind, it is better.

A healthy mind, I wonder if it exist on the founders of Bilibit. Anyway just go for the GOLD !
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
WARNING DON"T BELIEVE ON THIS PROJECT THIS IS SCAM AND DON'T BE SO FOOLISH TO FALL FOR THIS KIND OF COIN READ THE FEEDBACK GOT ON THEIR MAIN ACCOUNT SINCE IT'S SO VALID!
 warning everyone
Be careful with email that impersonate the BLB project
I just received an email from scammers
the content of the scam email
-------------------------------------------------------------------

subject : Bilibit.io Coin Bounty Reward

Bilibit.io Coin Bounty Reward
Your ETH Wallet has win 1000.00 Bilibit (BLB) Tokens!
This is your Bilibit (BLB) Redeem Code: BLB72442
Go to the fowling address to redeem your Bountry Reward using redeem code above:
wwv.myetherwallet.com#redeem-token
Keep follow our community channels for upcoming news.
Reminder: Bilibit Coin is currently listed on the fowling exchangers:
Listed in Forkdelta, Listed in Etherflyer, Listed in Easytrade, Listed in Accelerator, Idex pending, Ddex pending, Tokenstore pending, Stockexchange ongoing, Tidex ongoing, Etherdelta ongoing, Kucoin soon, Coinexchange soon.

Thank you for your participation to our Bounty Campaign.

Bilibit.io Bounty Campaign Team
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity: 160
It looks like a fascinating project, And tell me please? What languages will the project support?
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
I believe that this company has already become one of the leaders in the market. Although everyone is trying to copy it, everyone knows who the real leader is here. For a long time already in this company I really liked how it conducts business and their quality industry. They need not stop and continue to develop. It can not always be easy, so you need to cope and be successful!
Bilibit has got what it takes to meet the expectations of their members. I like the whole structured phases of development. Getting listed on exchanges alone is shows the seriousness of the team. I believe after the listing, BLB will rise high on the marketplace in price.
I believe that this company has already become one of the leaders in the market. Although everyone is trying to copy it, everyone knows who the real leader is here. For a long time already in this company I really liked how it conducts business and their quality industry. They need not stop and continue to develop. It can not always be easy, so you need to cope and be successful!
Activity: 252
Website not even operational
Activity: 706
Merit: 4
Good to know that Bilibit is the first of its kind in the Philippines. I have a couple of questions:
When will the platform be ready?
Is there any proof of concept available now?
Have you started reaching out to businesses that may want to use the platform, and will it be global or restricted to some regions?
Activity: 588
I love how the team is always getting this coin listed on new exchangers everyday. That's a good sign of increasing mass adoption of the coin. Good job
Pages:
Jump to: