Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 107. (Read 83436 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Nice project with great concept. Being cryptocurrency with smart contract platform for online gaming. Great team with great potential.
Activity: 5
Online game is the future and this project can be one of the successful!

love it!
Activity: 96
Online Gaming doesn't get better than this, a lot of attention has been given to other technology oriented sectors but the gaming sector which boasts of many fans has been forgotten, Bitcoin Crown has finally come up with a crypto token that that addresses the interest of Online gammers. Its not only the first crypto with authentic purpose for online gamer. But also gives them a chance to trade virtual goods on the most popular gaming creation community platform online.  BTCC DOESN'T stop there it goes a head to offer solution for fraud and high fees by creating trust and security with minimal transaction fees, the development team is organized and experienced enough, which is a strong indicator tht this will b a huge success. The life of a gamer is literally going to be changed by this coin.
Activity: 126
Activity: 68
Nice Airdrop All the best Team this nice coin in 2018.I like it and thank you for the information, I think this project has a bright future.
Activity: 70
This project has a bright future. Bitcoin Crown is introducing BTCC a new cryptocurrency and smart contract platform that gives game developers and I hope that the development of your project will achieve great success and best of LUCK All Team.
Activity: 39
Great future online gaming project come's with blockchain technology.
Seems to be potential ICO project.
 Participate to support the project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
This is awesone project! Their whitepaper and the roadmap is transparant and inovative. They have a good idea and great team to make this project will be succes in the future. So good job and hope will be success . Its really impressive you guys come so far a successful journey!
Activity: 434
Bitcoin Crown is great project for game  developers, content creators and gaming communities with implementing and managing virtual  goods.very promising for new era online game.
Activity: 3
After study I think that it is good project and can give good return
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
This is the biggest happening in the gaming industries backed by blockchain. The real platform that will give game developers, content creators and gaming communities the required cryptobacked  value and tools for implementing and managing virtual goods. This is the meeting point for the gaming enthusiasts and game developers.

Activity: 46
The BTCCROWN coin is great.This is amazing project so far. Their whitepaper and the roadmap is transparant. They have a good idea and great team to make this project will be succes in the future. So good job and hope will be to the moon . Its really impressive you guys come so far a successful journey!
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
Seems to be potential ICO project.  Good luck team.
Activity: 1
Good project team all the best really love to be part of it.. its amazing
Activity: 294
This project is awesome
The purpose is very clear and the concept is very interesting
Hopefully this project will be successful in the future
Good luck team
Activity: 195
Merit: 1
   a very strong team with obvious success! I really liked your project and I wish you much success! glad to support you! join as soon as possible
Activity: 10
interesting project  the full project is so cool  BTCC is a future of cryptocurrency wish you good luck the full team for a grest success
Activity: 14
this is very amazing and interesting project about gaming  i really appriciate  this project and i wish this project  make history or crypto industry
best of luck
Jump to: