Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 111. (Read 83436 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
This project I am good and can help make it easy for the community to take advantage of the token that was launched,

It is my hope that the planned trip map goes well on target.

Good luck
Activity: 28

The game industry has become an attraction for investors. The online game will be on the next level because of Bitcoin Crown. Great move of the project. Keep it up a good work .Project look like really promising,
Activity: 93
I think your project will be great achievement in future. I am very happy to join with your airdrop. All the best guys.
Activity: 47
Awesome project with a great team.I am very happy to join this Project
Activity: 132
Very interesting project with a great concept and idea!
I will support this project till the end!
Activity: 71
very good project Nice token Btcc very great project. Great the Team
Activity: 16
BITCOIN CROWN will be another bitcoin.It will be widely accepted all over the world.I wish every success and good luck for development and acceptance of the project.
Activity: 45
WOW! As a gamer I would love to be a BTCC community. I think it will help gamers & reduce risk and transaction fees. Purchasing gaming products & virtual goods will be easier.
Activity: 79
"wwow a new game. I like the design i will try it
Wish you have a succeed project dev Wink"
Activity: 14
This is a great project with a great team behind it. Thanks for the awesome airdrop guys!
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
Project is focusing on gaming online community and has an ambitious roadmap to become the crypto of reference in this area. I wish you all the best !!!
Activity: 52
Activity: 62
EXCELENTE PROYECTO, TIENE MUCHO FUTURO
Activity: 2
WOW. this is the best dropbox i can see., Shocked
Activity: 55
I just saw this thread and caught my attention, It seems a good project indeed. I was hoping that all the plan of this project will going to be successful, I will surely support this promising project. Good luck everyone!
Activity: 28
The online game will be on the next level because of Bitcoin Crown. Great the project.
Activity: 17
 BTCC, is a good platform.  I sure this project will be accept. With experience of team will be bring bitcoin crown go to mars.  Regards.
Activity: 39
I think this project has a bright future. They have a good idea and great team to make this project will be succes in the future.
We all  wish good luck to team.
Jump to: