Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 110. (Read 83436 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Good project, i can't wait to see your future. i'm gamer and i always looking for project like this, the concept and idea Is itself cutting edge. This project has excellent team so i can assure that BTTC is the good project based on blockchain for gamer.
Activity: 111
 liked this concept . this will be a step to new era of gaming industry where developers and content creators can work with crypto currencies. this project has  potential to change gaming industries future. glad to be a part of this project.
Activity: 135
I hope that the development of your project will achieve great success and recognition in good order. This project is good for those who like the online game, I'm looking forward to this project
Activity: 322
Clearly plan and professional team with cryptocurrency for online game lovers, it's a smart idea/ Best with from me. hope BITCOIN CROWN will be success in the future
Activity: 46
I like this project hope this project success in all time.very interesting project
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
in this modern era of online gaming has become a thing of ground, so I think this project will be very welcome in the community
Activity: 96
I like this project hope this project success in all time.
Activity: 48
 BitcoinCrown is a best token in this time. this is a very good project and i support it.
Activity: 21
The name starts with BITCOIN itself is great ti now . i have joined airdrop for 500 coins and hope it shall goo the moon . nice website  beautiful project
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
this is very amazing and interesting project about gaming  i really appriciate  this project and i wish this project  make history or crypto industry
Activity: 1
I think this project will be great in future. I am very happy to join with your airdrop.Good luck all team members

Activity: 16
The online game will be on the next level because of Bitcoin Crown. BitcoinCrown is a best token in this time. this is a very good project.Great concept i realy like this peoject.
Activity: 63
This project I am good and can help make it easy for the community to take advantage of the token that was launched,

It is my hope that the planned trip map goes well on target.

Good luck
Activity: 8
ce projet est vraiment interessant good project
Activity: 39
good project  very interesting 
Looking good so far.
i hope this reach to good position
Activity: 6
 Bitcoin crown is a great and sustainable project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
 Thank you for this opportunity to have free BTCC. Very nice this project Grin
Activity: 16
Great concept i realy like this peoject.BitcoinCrown is a best token in this time. this is a very good project.Btcc very great project.
Activity: 40
A game  project with higher qualifed developers make this project great full i saw your announce thread its very meaning full., great success
Jump to: