Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 108. (Read 83436 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Great project. I like it and thank you for the information, I think this project has a bright future. Bitcoin Crown is introducing BTCC a new cryptocurrency and smart contract platform that gives game developers and I hope that the development of your project will achieve great success and recognition in good order. This project is good for those who like the online game, I'm looking forward to this project, I hope that it will be successful..and I love this project.glad to join him.
Activity: 26
After I read and studied the whitepaper, start from what bitcoin crown to about its ICO tokens. this is one of the very creative innovations unique and also promising. I hope this project supports a lot. Good luck
Activity: 2
Activity: 336
Merit: 105
After I read and studied the whitepaper, start from what bitcoin crown to about its ICO tokens. this is one of the very creative innovations unique and also promising. I hope this project supports a lot. Good luck
Activity: 11
Very very good project This project is good for those who like the online game. all the best team member best of luck
Activity: 60
thank you and i found this is a nice project that looks interesting and success coming i wish all the people and the project creator a lot of luck and success
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
BitcoinCrown is a best token in this time.
This is a very good project.
Great team with great potential all the best team.
Activity: 39
Look like a big project so far. Their whitepaper and the roadmap is transparent. I think it would be the Best ICO project in future. So good job and hope will be to the moon.
Activity: 33

I have visted all social forums of Bitcoin Crown and found this project really amazing. A great concept and great team work.
Activity: 161
Activity: 66
This is actually good since in this era, gaming is already a big thing. Great team with great potential all the best team. The game industry has become an attraction for investors
Activity: 17
Awesome project hope they make me rich
Activity: 27
Very very good project. Also  amazing project.
Activity: 5
Bitcoin Crown is an outstanding project with highly professional team. Gaming industry has been very popular and huge and in this regard
this platform seems to be good and attractive  addition in the industry. I have also seen update of this project on reddit and medium so everything seems to be perfect and i hope in near future this project will have a lot of success and a well known brand name in the industry.
Activity: 280
Project is very good . I am sure this project later when launching will be a lot of its enthusiasts because this project has a solid team structure and trusted
Activity: 2
Awesome project. I think this project has a bright future.
Activity: 48
I wish good luck to the developers.
Absolutely amazing project with huge perspectives.
So, so we all can get maximum benefit from this project.
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
this project is so nice,,,,good luck .
Activity: 64
Bitcoin Crown BTCC is  amazing project. As gaming industry is getting bigger day by day, the idea to create a platform for gaming lover is good. Details or information given clear whereas whitepaper and road map seems transparent.  They brought up with a Great team members look professional in the crypto industry. I hope his project will be success in the future.

Jump to: