Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 15. (Read 83399 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 10
Activity: 1708
Merit: 3
The best gaming cryptocurrency ever invented for online gamers across the world.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I like the idea of ​​the project, game is the trend of today and attracts a large number of interested people around the world. I think the project will be a great success when launching the community. Congratulations to the development team.
Activity: 93
Its a great project , I always like to play games. When i know that its about online games then it attracts me. I like to see these kind of authentic projects. I want to say from core of my heart for making this project happen. Love the Bitcoin Crown team. And wish them best of luck in achieving there goal.
Activity: 147
The successive result of the hard work done by the Bitcoin Crown team will be available near future.The investors will be able to gain good profits
Activity: 154
Actually I am really happy for seeing this type of great project. I'm sure here everything going well and it will be the best project..
Activity: 154
Great concept and very promising project .i realy like this peoject.I am Happy to Join.goodluck developers
Activity: 73
This Coin is good project. They have a good developes team. They have a good idea and great team to make this project will be succes in the future.
The best idea to me is buy BTCC token in ICO because i believe it will be make my profit to moon. I love BTCC, good project and far future for all of us. Grin Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 103
i think BitcoinCrown will success in crypto world, due to have a hard working team behind.
Activity: 94
This what we need. The news about many conferences the team attended. Big thanks for the team who hardwork for the success of this project
Activity: 111
this project is  transparent and team work hard . so as a gamer i personally liked this project.
Activity: 13
The community is expanding. Project has strong concept keep it up team so I think this project will get large success. Project look like really promising, I wish good luck to the developers.
Activity: 224
The project is super, I think it is one of the best at the moment, bought a token portfolio, this project is clearly going to shoot in the near future!
Activity: 182
Bitcoin Crown a decentralized platform has make buying and selling of virtuals items to be easy and accessible to the gamers without having fear of fraud. This will help online gamers prove ownership of items by showing them off in website widgets.
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
Do you know that with Bitcoin Crown games and communities can mint unique ingame items, currencies, and privilege tokens using BTCC Coins as the parent currency?
These assets can be converted back into BTCC Coins by anyone holding them, at the original exchange rate which they were minted.

Activity: 28

Bitcoin Crown is the project that will soon revolutionize the market of cryptocurrencies, and soon after its launch and we will all get the fruits of our efforts.
Activity: 90
Innovative wayy, prosper this project.
Activity: 352
Merit: 2
Very promising and amazing project, I'm glad that I'm participating in the promotion!
Games and communities can mint unique ingame items, currencies, and privilege tokens using BTCC Coins as the parent currency. The implementation of this project opens wide opportunities for games and their participants. Especially like the professional approach of the team to the organization of project decisions.
Activity: 10
Bitcoin crown is the best ICO for now because all of infomation is clearly and DEV team try to hear everybody every day. So, i believe BTCC, it's legit and it's good
am gamer then i lvoe bitcoin crown because btcc worked for game online and it can make money online for gamer like me..
Activity: 203
 In 2 days, the bounty mission is over. I can see the hard work of the entire team. Thank you for this opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: