Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 18. (Read 83399 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
This is a very great project. Hope everyone will keep on supporting bitcoin crown.
Activity: 31
This project is awesome. I think it's really good. It really is a worthwhile investment project.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
Love this to introduce to those people who are really dedicated when it terms to cryptocurrency and with this project lets all be ready standby and stay tune, very interesting and awesome project
Activity: 34
I am very grateful to my friends for recommending this project. This project is awesome and I feel really good.
Activity: 94
I think this is good project. They have a good developes team. They have a good idea and great team to make this project will be succes in the future.
Bitcoin Crown is a great project which will help fans of online games, it is not the only project that want to allow players to prove their skills, but it is one of the best. A professional team makes this project one of the best places to invest your money and not be afraid for them.
Good luck to successful project !
Activity: 34
In 2 days, the bounty mission is over. Very hard, the hard work of the entire team behind the job. Thank you, I will always follow you
Activity: 101
see results from the sale of these we become BTCC token spirit in promoting and supporting the projects due to the current token sales results already and still there is time 4 days hopefully hardcap achieved.
Activity: 196
I believe that Bitcoin Crown is the token without which there will be no future for game developers and gaming communities, because without BTCC they will not get the necessary, especially in the near future, the necessary cryptographic value.
Activity: 168
The development team are really working hard because it is very important for the success of the project.
Activity: 55
One of great project is bitcoin crown! This project campaign is going nicely.this is a trusted project so Everyone participate this project. Bitcoin crowd will be go moon.best of luck for bitcoin crown.
Activity: 36
2018 The best project, strongly recommend this project to everyone
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
BTCC is ending their ICO on only two days... and they are launching their coin after 31st May....I think the coin will make a better place on binance and in the top position of exchangers..Best of luck..!!!✌✌
Activity: 95
The online game will be on the next level because of Bitcoin Crown. Great move of the project. Keep it up a good work devs team.
Activity: 28
I like this project. I think this project has a bright future. I will support this project #btcc.
Activity: 85
nice project this project looks serious Bitcoin Crown is a best token in the time thi is a very good project ! good luck
Activity: 252
i see the BTCC token sales is very good and there are still a few more days time remaining may be accomplished later hardcap because this project is very good and promising. best of luck ✌✌✌✌✌
Activity: 100
THIS IS REALLY A GREAT PROJECT FOR GAMERS.
FINALLY A CRYPTO THAT ADDRESSES THEIR NEED IS HERE  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 70
Good project guys. Every passing day will be good for us.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Overall this Bitcoin Crown project got a brilliant start this is going on very well it looking this will be get succeed to raise huge amount as per their maximum funds cap. This is gonna become another big project with working platform that is the reason why people investing into this project.
Activity: 210
it seems like this project is a lot to like, hopefully the team involved in this project will do its job well and this project will be successful for its future.
Pages:
Jump to: