Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 20. (Read 83399 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 1
This project will indeed be successful! Everything is clear and transparent. And Awesome, one can even earn and trade virtual goods in the most popular gaming community creation platform online.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
A good and promising company ICO, a very good development schedule,
attractive prices for tokens, as well as frequent reviews of the latest news in the group. I think it definitely means that the company has a good future and developers really want to develop it.
Activity: 252
A good stable ICO project with a well-known team of developers and really promising plans for the future, I think the project all the best is yet to come, because developers really care about it.
Activity: 266
Very good company ICO with very promising plans for the future and a really responsible team of developers who really care about their project.
Activity: 330
Merit: 10
first one of the big gaming crypto currency for online game lovers!1
Activity: 33
Merit: 4
Bitcoin Crown  great projects. It will take gaming industry to next level..it strong and great innovation
Activity: 224
 Token Will be automatically send on your ETH wallet with 40% Instant Bonus.
https://www.bitcoincrowncoin.com/Buytoken.html
Activity: 28
It is a true project with a spectacular vision, and very little is needed and our dreams will be fulfilled, bitcoin crown to the moon
Activity: 154
Bitcoin Crown is super project,which will not leave anyone indifferent,participate in this project and you will stay happy. The company inspires confidence,anyone who wants to succeed in this life,I advise you to pay attention to it full
Activity: 6
This is amazing project so far. Their whitepaper and the roadmap is transparant. They have a good idea and great team to make this project will be succes in the future. So good job and hope will be to the moon . Its really impressive you guys come so far a successful journey!
Activity: 32
Merit: 2
I like it and thank you for the information, I think this project has a bright future. Bitcoin Crown is introducing BTCC a new cryptocurrency and smart contract platform that gives game developers and I hope that the development of your project will achieve great success and recognition in good order. This project is good for those who like the online game, I'm looking forward to this project, I hope that it will be successful
Activity: 46
THIS IS REALLY A GREAT PROJECT FOR GAMERS.
FINALLY A CRYPTO THAT ADDRESSES THEIR NEED IS HERE  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 19
Bitcoin Crown is creating a great platform. It will develop a powerful framework of open-source software development kits (SDKs), wallets, game plugins, virtual item management apps and a payment gateway platform.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Crown is an all round project that i feel there is a lot to gain from it for game lovers to content creator. looking forward to see it success.
Activity: 224
Best project I've found. The idea is very good, I'm sure the team will succeed
Success and development of the project)
Activity: 140
Bitcoin Crown is a very promising project aimed at the online gaming industry.People who are interested in the gaming industry should try this project.
Activity: 87
Bitcoin Crown is a very promising and interesting gaming project I really appreciate this project and I want this project to has a great success in the future.
Activity: 140
Bitcoin Crown has come to close the gap between game developers and players including their fans. This is a fair platform for both to exhibit their skills and fund effective management which is one of it kind in this 21st century. A place you will like to invest your fund and be happy, good project for good people and good fortune
copper member
Activity: 103
A Big project, real promising team, go to the moon BtcC
Activity: 1708
Merit: 3
bitcoin crown the best cryptocurrency for online gamers with almost 250000 gaming communities across thousand of games world wide.one of the most usable crptocurrency for gaming.
Pages:
Jump to: