Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 19. (Read 83399 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
I believe that this project will be in demand in the future. I'm so glad to be able to support the team. Cheesy
Activity: 17
The project really looks promising and team behind the project are very innovative and marketing strategies are well executed. Bitcoin Crown Token Sale will end on 31st May. I think this is the best opportunity to buy tokens.
Activity: 98
Nice project with successful ICO and more than 200 members holding BTC Crown tokens.. Good luck!!!
Activity: 68
This project will indeed be successful! Everything is clear and transparent. And Awesome, one can even earn and trade virtual goods in the most popular gaming community creation platform online. Very nice project for all gaming enthusiasts.
Activity: 38
great project im also preparing to invest.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
many are commenting positive and also support for this project, naturally it all that makes this project can travel smoothly in ICO hopefully target is achieved in the rest of the time.
Activity: 102
bitcoin crown is work in gaming platform now it is working in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 149
With Btcc there are no worries about man in the middle scam with its decentralized payment gateway.
Activity: 377
Merit: 1
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
I see the BTCC token sales is very good and there are still a few more days time remaining may be accomplished later hardcap because this project is very good and promising.
It's true, the sales are always increasing. I also hope we wish hardcap can achieved.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
I see the BTCC token sales is very good and there are still a few more days time remaining may be accomplished later hardcap because this project is very good and promising.
Activity: 28
A Very nice project for all gaming enthusiasts.
Activity: 128
BTC coins have gained much better than before. Hope you do something better
Activity: 490
great project with the great team.Hoping for the huge success.
Activity: 308
An excellent project for opening new opportunities, I wish good luck to the project.Unbelievable Paying.Love that.Best wishes.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
all the team really worked hard with very good, they have demonstrated with sales always increasing. success is always for this project.
Activity: 115

Btcc is a revolutionary and decentralized project aimed at transparency, online games will have real ownership of their digital items and will be protected against fraud. One of the purposes of this project are transactions within games in order to avoid fraud.
It is a graded project that focuses on the security of in-game transactions. Surely this project will be a huge success that has come to revolutionize the market.
a fantastic project very well developed by a serious and competent team that will certainly be a success in the market
A groundbreaking and innovative project that will surely be a huge success.
An efficient and secure project that will be a revolution in the in-game transaction market
A decentralized and well-developed project that will surely be among the best.
Activity: 46
This project is going to revolutionize the videogame industry.
BTCC has a huge potential the community has to go hand in hand.
It is a few days before the end of the ico
We go ceos, investors all together supporting the project.
Good luck to everyone
Activity: 588
Merit: 22
It's a great idea to win BTCC money while playing games. This project is great ..
Activity: 135
This project is quite interesting and promising.i can see new concept and new idea. i will always support this project.
Pages:
Jump to: