Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 23. (Read 83399 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Will be contributing to this project judging by the overwhelming interest, because I see a great future for this project. Great team and very polite people!
Activity: 70
Wonderful project with lovely team .it's more interesting project compair other project.
Activity: 34
This team is awesome and the project is very good. We can feel the hard work of the entire team behind the scenes. Come on, I will always support you
Activity: 154
BTCC is a very good project, I support this program because I believe the Bitcoin Crown project will be a great success.Don't miss it.
Activity: 87
This project is good for those who likes the online games and the project looks really promising. It's a great future ahead and it's going to be profitable for the investors. Wink
Activity: 65
The project is developing rapidly. Bitcoin Crown is among the most solid and promising ICO's.
Activity: 70
Bitcoin Crown is a huge project that people are all excited to launched and i think its really worth it to invest. Love this to introduce to those people who are really dedicated when it terms to cryptocurrency and with this project lets all be ready standby and stay tune!!!
Activity: 67
BTCC is very good specially when you have a question about their porject they will assist you all information is there so you dont need to hesitate to join
Activity: 68
A new gaming experience with real ownership & value : Online gamers can bring or trade their assets from game to game, community to community, growing their digital wallet with real value as they play. very good team
Activity: 92
BTCC will be the largest gaming community and will be the first crypto to use in gaming purchase.
Activity: 88
BTCC will introduce smart wallets that facilitate easy automatic payments from users, this is a big benefit for content creators
Activity: 8
btcc game amazing project, akan sangat bagus untuk mengikuti ini, karena developer yg sangat bagus prospeknya
Activity: 38
Bitcoin Crown will be the largest gaming community creation platform online with the followings :

● 250,000 gaming communities across thousands of games worldwide

● 20 million registered gamers

● Launched in 2017, based in UK

● 70M global views per month

● Gaming focused Content Management System and Forum creator

● Millions of USD per month in virtual goods sales across BTCC community stores
Activity: 211
I think this project has a big future.Good luck!
Activity: 149
BTCC will provide an avenue where you can take your currency with you across any community or game and retain value.
Activity: 87
 I think that BTCC Coin will be the first cryptocurrency with an authentic purpose for online gamers. And I would recommend this project to everyone. it's a really good opportunity to make money.
We are taking the necessary steps to ensure that optimal security standards are followed in every release. This includes professional code audits and penetration testing on all APIs, smart contracts, Mobile and PC wallets, plugins and SDKs.
Activity: 34
Beyond all ICO, I will always follow you, In the future will be better, I believe you
A new gaming experience with real ownership & value : Online gamers can bring or trade their assets from game to game, community to community, growing their digital wallet with real value as they play
Activity: 28
Iam really happy for seeing this type of fabulous project.I think here everything going well and it will be the best project
Pages:
Jump to: