Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 3. (Read 83396 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
thank you for telling us,
I thought so.
That same foto
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
thank you for telling us, I thought so.
I received 11250 tokens from airdrop, but I do not remember what it was. So far, the team has made a listing on the lowest exchanges.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
does the team have a target to enter one of the major exchange? I see teams list to small markets and even low-volume markets. or maybe it's one of the team's strategies before getting into one good exchange. whatever it is hopefully this project is getting better later on.
Activity: 70
copper member
Activity: 112
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
Bitcoin Crown - BTCC has been added to https://trade.extoke.com  
100% FEE FREE TRADING BY EXTOKE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE!!!
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I really hope this token can enter into exchange large and has a very high price, so all participants can get a great result.
its look like good project, its any officially news for big exchange? or may be decentralized exchange like idex or forkdelta?

We already applied for idex but now a days they need long time to add coz there are a lot of request on their hand.
Bitcoin Crown (BTCC) is currently trading on https://bitox.io/#!/trade/BTCC-ETH
More exchanges are coming soon.
Stay tuned.
Activity: 406
We look forward to hearing from the team that the project will be listing in the exchange and it seems like now there has been no news of them and hopefully make haste, there is good news about exchange BTCC.
about it, we wait.
Hopefully the token can enter into the market is great and the price is very high in accordance with what is expected.
Yes, I see the current price of the btcc in the market still is very low and I believe the team will do something for the btcc it could market listings in the be great because I believe in team ICO's promise that the price 2000btcc equivalent 1ETH it is true.
true, I also confident that the team will develop in the token with my best because it viewed the results of the sale at the time the ico's already relatively successful certainly is convenient also for their listing on the big exchange.
Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
We look forward to hearing from the team that the project will be listing in the exchange and it seems like now there has been no news of them and hopefully make haste, there is good news about exchange BTCC.
about it, we wait.
Hopefully the token can enter into the market is great and the price is very high in accordance with what is expected.
Yes, I see the current price of the btcc in the market still is very low and I believe the team will do something for the btcc it could market listings in the be great because I believe in team ICO's promise that the price 2000btcc equivalent 1ETH it is true.
Activity: 420
about it, we wait.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
its look like good project, its any officially news for big exchange? or may be decentralized exchange like idex or forkdelta?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Activity: 445
Merit: 39
Crown Platform Community Meetup — August 4th Essen, Germany. Crown Platform community meeting will take place on August 4th in Essen, Germany. https://www.meetup.com/ru-RU/Crown-Platform-Community-Meetup-August-4th-Essen-Germany/events/251710672/
Activity: 24
You are totally new right? At the moment, I'm trying to understand things about coin, can you give me some information or suggestions?
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
the distribution process is already underway and hopefully can run smoothly and not constrained as I am sure the participants already are it all.
Pages:
Jump to: