Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 4. (Read 83396 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Electrum-Crown Release

Today Crown is releasing electrum-crown. It has been in the works for a while. This is the first proper release, not a beta. The team have been hard at work, and it’s finally done for the public! Electrum is available for all platforms (windows, mac, linux), so we hope you enjoy this release!

This release includes support for the Trezor hardware wallet. Once the Trezor firmware has support for Crown, you will be able to use your current Trezor with your electrum-crown to have that added protection to your funds.

The release of this client allows users to import crownpay/coinomi passphrases into the wallet to manage funds off your device, or if your device is broken you can import it into electrum-crown and easily recover your funds.

This is only one of many things to come — stay tuned for more releases of applications and use cases for your Crown!
https://medium.com/crownplatform/electrum-crown-release-95a5dc6ef6af
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
Hello OP, your bounty campaign manager, Cryptoboss007, and BitcoinCrown are not responding on my PM sent to them on June 03, 2018, wherein I attached the below Facebook review screenshot required in BTCC Airdrop & Social Bounty Spreadsheet. I'm #262 in the spreadsheet but still, no changes have been made to date.

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Crown Core Team goes public with repositories and workflow
https://medium.com/crownplatform/crown-core-team-goes-public-with-repositories-and-workflow-3b5fcc5278b0

The Core Team is very focused on developing the Crown Platform. Currently the workflow and code that is written is stored on a private GitLab repository, and final versions are pushed to public GitHub repositories.

This setup using Gitlab started in November 2017 to customize our development processes, the focus of DevOps and continuous integration, and creation of an ecosystem for the future of the Crown software contribution.

Gitlab provides a variety of instruments for effective collaboration and it’s a community-driven project as Crown is, so we have a philosophy in common. The latest events with Microsoft buying Github have only ensured our choices.

However, as a community-driven project, we feel that this current approach can be improved. That is why from now on we are opening public access to the GitLab repositories and development workflow — for the community to watch the progress and have an opportunity to contribute.
It's great when every member of the community can make a contribution to the development and improvement of the project. Thank you for sharing this news!
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Crown Core Team goes public with repositories and workflow
https://medium.com/crownplatform/crown-core-team-goes-public-with-repositories-and-workflow-3b5fcc5278b0

The Core Team is very focused on developing the Crown Platform. Currently the workflow and code that is written is stored on a private GitLab repository, and final versions are pushed to public GitHub repositories.

This setup using Gitlab started in November 2017 to customize our development processes, the focus of DevOps and continuous integration, and creation of an ecosystem for the future of the Crown software contribution.

Gitlab provides a variety of instruments for effective collaboration and it’s a community-driven project as Crown is, so we have a philosophy in common. The latest events with Microsoft buying Github have only ensured our choices.

However, as a community-driven project, we feel that this current approach can be improved. That is why from now on we are opening public access to the GitLab repositories and development workflow — for the community to watch the progress and have an opportunity to contribute.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
At BitcoinCrown website says that "June 2018 - Integration BTCC token into top rated cryptocurrency exchanges" , is already have any announcements about listing?
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
ICO has been running smoothly and whether there are already rumblings about the date of the distribution to the participants of the BTCC token bounty?
seems to be ongoing for distribution, hopefully it runs smoothly and the results are satisfactory.
we pray for the best hope that all goes well and the results obtained are satisfactory for all of them.
Activity: 27
I am glad to hear the good news of this, and i'm not regretting my decision to join in this big opportunity. Hope it will be successful.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
ICO has been running smoothly and whether there are already rumblings about the date of the distribution to the participants of the BTCC token bounty?
seems to be ongoing for distribution, hopefully it runs smoothly and the results are satisfactory.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Activity: 104
Bitcoin Crown has been successfully ended their ICO and Bounty. They reached the softcap very nicely. I think their coin will trade better in the exchangers. Good Luck #BTCC

Great avichevement is nothing but a combination of dev, this team is able to contince investor to join this project
I sure the future of the project will be better and more people love.
Activity: 210
congratulations to participants who have joined, hopefully the distribution goes well and the results obtained are satisfactory.
I am glad to hear the good news of this, and if not mistaken this day there will be a distribution. Hopefully the distribution went smoothly and all the participants obtained satisfactory results.
very exciting news,. Let's pray the best wishes for the distribution went smoothly and hopefully in market later the price is very high.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
congratulations to participants who have joined, hopefully the distribution goes well and the results obtained are satisfactory.
I am glad to hear the good news of this, and if not mistaken this day there will be a distribution. Hopefully the distribution went smoothly and all the participants obtained satisfactory results.
Activity: 154
Activity: 966
hai dev and management team, i have been banned for 10 days because joined your first bounty, now i get my 500 btcc, thanks for that, i hope this project successfull and price increasing everyday
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
amazing team, some of the best people out there. add a great idea to the mix and you have a crystal-clear recipe for a successful project. online gaming is really big now, all thanks to mobile games and whatnot.
There is no doubt about it. all the team who manage this project really worked hard with very good and fast. and I am sure that all who join in this project will certainly gain the satisfactory results of this project.
viewed from a spreadsheet token obtained by the participants fair a lot and we can just wait for the course in the exchange may get a good price also complies with the ICO.
Activity: 448
amazing team, some of the best people out there. add a great idea to the mix and you have a crystal-clear recipe for a successful project. online gaming is really big now, all thanks to mobile games and whatnot.
There is no doubt about it. all the team who manage this project really worked hard with very good and fast. and I am sure that all who join in this project will certainly gain the satisfactory results of this project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Activity: 252
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
I see this spreadsheet now has started in the update in the news division and according to the reward is no longer the token will be the distribution to the participants and I see teams are very active and quick in providing the latest info.
Activity: 249
wow this is a very great project the team is also great they do a great thing to achieve the success of this project, hopefully, all will run smoothly and its distribution will achieve satisfactory results.
Pages:
Jump to: