Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 80. (Read 83436 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
A very Promising project. The concept og having an online game involved is a hit for me. I strongly recommend this guys. Giving Gamers and content creators a new model of virtual ownership. No wonder why this project is very great. Keep it up
Activity: 347
Merit: 10
Project look like really promising, well done developers. I wish it  be a good job
Activity: 182
This is a great project with genuine mission and vision that started by a professional team in cryptocurrency industry. The project concept build on game industry. So that, I think this will be a very popular project between crypto investors. Good Luck and All the best for this great project!!
Activity: 98
Perfect opportunity as a Coin platform which is made for the game industry. SDKs given for different languages,
wallets and payment platforms will be available and completely open-source.

Great job!!
Activity: 350
bitcoin crown team is very active i hope to join token sale
Activity: 17
Bitcoin Crown make solutions to solve many problems for the gaming communities worldwide and will be the largest gaming community creation platform online. Its purpose are
-Virtual Goods on the Blockchain
-The first easy to use Gaming Cryptocurrency
-SDKs for the Game Industry
-A new gaming experience with real ownership & value
-A solution to Fraud & High Fees
 With the real value that It will bring for Gamer, i believe Bitcoin Crown will be success.
Activity: 266
Bitcoin Crown is a decentralized platform to manage, distribute, and trade virtual goods. Giving Gamers and content creators a new model of virtual ownership. No wonder why this project is very great, I know it will become successful in the future and will operate in the long run, this is one of the best ICO! The team, the staff are very hands on and talented.Go soar and high!
Activity: 127
great gaming potential. the future is in front of you! recomended 9 of 10
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
It is an interesting project for those who are online game lovers.
Activity: 1
This project is good for those who like the online game, I'm looking forward to this project, I hope that it will be very successfull.
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
An interesting innovative project, which is in demand now. The gaming industry has enormous potential.
Activity: 47
The online game will be on the next level because of Bitcoin Crown. Great move of the project. Keep it up a good work devs team.
Activity: 5
i really love this project. im so excited to know how this project work. and im willing to be a part of it.
Activity: 182
Much excited to see popularity of this project.Lucky to be part of this project.Good luck bitcoin crown team.
Activity: 1
Excellent project, excellent team. Good luck guys
Activity: 3
I think its the best project of i've seen so far about the videogame. Its a very interesting project. Its best to try it. Cheesy
Activity: 28
me parece un excelente proyecto. Sigan con un buen equipo de desarrolladores de trabajo y todos iremos a la luna. Estoy feliz de unirme y que me den la oportunidad de crecer con ustedes.  gracias

I think it's an excellent project. Keep up with a good team of job developers and we will all go to the moon. I am happy to join and give me the opportunity to grow with you. Thank you
Activity: 322
The project is magnificent! It is really unique and very perspective blockchain the project!
Activity: 196
This will definitely a "Crown for the future Bitcoin" where the legacy of online gamers continues. Great project! Long live gamers! Long live BTCC!
Pages:
Jump to: