Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 82. (Read 83436 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 0
Bitcoin crown has a potential to become a successful project in just a few months, good luck!!!
Activity: 19
I think that this project have good opportunity to be one of best ones! I love gaming and this will be how crypto and gaming connects! Good luck!
Activity: 322
there are lot of crypto projects for gameing platform but this is best
Activity: 258
Great project. Great idea. Great Comunity.
I told about your thread in Russian-language forums.
Invite my friends to airdrop program.  
Activity: 266
I love this project, keep up the good work dev's.
Activity: 23
Very interesting project by the way, nice to see blockchain being used for something actually useful and important. Also there white paper so nice and interesting. Goodjob guys
Activity: 29
This seems  to be one of the coolest project that's I will join..  The concept is very unique.  . we will look forward to this dev .. So keep it up 💪
Activity: 86
Activity: 35
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Crown is a great project, they have a brilliant idea also good concept. i will support this campaign until the end of ICO and wish all the best for this project.
Activity: 448
The project is awesome and its team are very much active to go fast.
Activity: 22
                                                  BITCOIN CROWN (BTCC)
Cryptocurrency for online game lovers

What is BITCOIN CROWN (BTCC) ?

Bitcoin Crown is the digital trading token that will give game developers, content creators and gaming communities the required crypto-backed value and tools for implementing and managing virtual goods.

Bitcoin Crown will be the largest gaming community creation platform online with the followings :

● 250,000 gaming communities across thousands of games worldwide

● 20 million registered gamers

● Launched in 2017, based in UK

● 70M global views per month

● Gaming focused Content Management System and Forum creator

● Millions of USD per month in virtual goods sales across BTCC community stores

Because all of these , it is a wonderful project, Will go to the moon, i wish you more successful , Best Luck

Activity: 1288
Merit: 7
Bitcoin Crown project is innovative. The project is designed to give content creators a new model of virtual ownership. It is the first easy to use crypto currency for gaming. It provides a solution to fraud and high fees associated in the web. Bitcoin crown platform is provides a future with great prospects.
Activity: 62
The idea of ​​this project is very much in demand, especially now, when new ICO projects appear on the network every day.
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
Great project! Theres a lot of project out there but this one really catched my eye at the first sight. A great and legitmate project that aiming for a better future. Good luck!

The team is also good. it is most important
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BTCC project as a project promises to bring a surprise to investors. Well again I will support.
Activity: 154
Great project! Theres a lot of project out there but this one really catched my eye at the first sight. A great and legitmate project that aiming for a better future. Good luck!
Activity: 49
Great Project I like the way of bounty , as well as also support ico  Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 51
It's never too late. Crypto is still in its infancy. Do your research and get into Gem projects early. A good way is to participate in airdrops where you get free coins and get a feel before you invest your own money. Heard of  Bitcoin Crown? The Bitcoin Crown platform offers the safest crypto platform for online gamers & crypto currencies worldwide. It allows a solution for locally and digitally exchanging all FIAT and CRYPTO currencies between any interested parties. A decentralized platform to manage, distribute, and trade virtual goods. Giving Gamers and content creators a new model of virtual ownership. BTCC airdrop is a good place to start. Good luck!
Activity: 9
i have heard and i have been part of a lot of project but bitcoin crown stands out. i implore you to join the train.
Pages:
Jump to: