Pages:
Author

Topic: "[ANN][PRE-ICO] BUZZSHOW – FULLY DEVELOPED REWARD BASED VIDEO SOCIAL NETWORK" - page 26. (Read 33611 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hello, your project looks promising for me. Do you have any referral program?
Decentralized hosting system seems to be your innovation. Can you tell something about this technology in more detail? I want to understand the principle of its work better.
Hi team, did you ever worked in another projects? I want to know how the project will be guided, I can't just invest money in the emptiness
Activity: 98
I believe in success of this project and good price of token. You strike me as a strong team so I think there should be no problem.
Activity: 126
What can you say about bounty program? Didn't find anything useful
Activity: 182
Just read the whitepaper and roadmap. If you are doing what you say, it would become a very strong platform.
Hi, is there a block explorer? Thank you in advance.
Activity: 140
I'm praying for you guys, your project seems promising.
Will any dips of cryptocurrencies affect on your tokens? Or it has fixed amount?
Where is ICO taking place? Can I even trust your project?
Activity: 728
Merit: 102
3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)
I saw your twitter campaign using youtube hashtag. Is there anything to do with youtube? I mean maybe as a partner or cooperation?
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Do I understand correctly that your project is video hosting which pays reward with your own tokens?

Yes, right. But there are a lot of such projects. and they do not collect money almost.
Activity: 112
Where is ICO taking place? Can I even trust your project?
Activity: 126
Hello, do you have any application? I want to check it.
Activity: 84
Looks interesting, will follow up on this project. Hope you will grow further.
Activity: 112
Just one more thing I don't understand is how will the developers gain profit on this.
Activity: 308
Do I understand correctly that your project is video hosting which pays reward with your own tokens?
Activity: 98
Decentralized system is fine and should work great, but will you ever go centralized system?
copper member
Activity: 65
Pre-Sale with Bruce Willis in the Team  Grin  Business Development  Advisor Ofer Oved   Wink   I have to buy token  Wink

where can i see how many tokens are already sold? I can not find anything on the website. Thanks

EVERY ENTERTAINMENT PLATFORM MUST HAVE ITS CELEBRITY ON BOARD, WE HAVE OUR PERSONAL BRUCE IN THE HOUSE....
copper member
Activity: 65
Not long to wait now before this ICO sale starts! Its best to get registered now so that we qualify for the bonus 100 tokens for people that purchase tokens plus the 35% bonus on top. This is one project I think will be huge this year as no one has done this before and also we already have the platform up and running unlike most other ICO's where they need our funds to build their platforms. 

4 days still left with giving buyers the 100 BuzzShow Tokens extra rewards on first purchase, and this on top of the 35% bonus.

Pages:
Jump to: