Pages:
Author

Topic: "[ANN][PRE-ICO] BUZZSHOW – FULLY DEVELOPED REWARD BASED VIDEO SOCIAL NETWORK" - page 30. (Read 33611 times)

copper member
Activity: 65
Merit: 0

Smiley Smiley Smiley  BuzzShow is set to launch one of the best ICO of 2018 and the development team is working round the clock to ensure this.
BuzzShow is gradually gaining momentum with our bounty campaign.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2801253.new#new   

The community is steadily building up and everyone is excited about the project.
 It is most exciting that BuzzShow is about to disrupt the social media video space with the incorporation of blockchain technology,
which will birth the decentralization of an already developed platform with over millions of videos searchable already.
Online videos are vital tools for information and entertainment in this century.

Join and participate in our bounty campaign to support the project and be part of the community of our Token Holders

Let’s make videos great again.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

How is BuzzShow better than DTube, offshoot of Steemit, which is already pretty popular, tested and is getting decent traction? You'd need to offer something really special to outperform DTube, otherwise you're not doing anything new.
copper member
I really like the idea, I think the idea of rewarding the video maker and watcher is brilliant, most of us now can  be paid as we watch the video, but I have some question what will happened if the people just randomly download the video from website and keep on adding the video to his channel, is it allowed? Will there be any limitations how many videos may a people own in his channel?
Really looking forward to see this project to success

Yes, I seem to agree that on youtube there seems to be alot of using others content with a click-bait thumbnail to get views. Cliff high at "half past human" has complained about this , but I'm not sure what can be done, but I think there needs to be advances in this market so I'm wishing you folks the best.

Thank you Ronbilo for your comment, indeed this is a big problem on YouTube, With BuzzShow solution, in order for user to do so, they will have to pay that content owner or right holder, this way is becomes WIN WIN, situation for all the food chain.

Our concern is to create a sustainable food chain, with real full cycle economics, unlike many projects around that the economics seems not to be well thought and sustainable this is what in BuzzShow we placed lots of attention to try and solve.

Challenges are big but you cant create a change on anything that is not working properly by sitting on the side line, complaining and not take action in order to create a change. We are the sole responsible for any change we want to create.

Thank you for your support

Smiley Smiley Smiley  BuzzShow is set to launch one of the best ICO of 2018 and the development team is working round the clock to ensure this.
BuzzShow is gradually gaining momentum with our bounty campaign.

The community is steadily building up and everyone is excited about the project.
 It is most exciting that BuzzShow is about to disrupt the social media video space with the incorporation of blockchain technology,
which will birth the decentralization of an already developed platform with over millions of videos searchable already.
Online videos are vital tools for information and entertainment in this century.

Join and participate in our bounty campaign to support the project and be part of the community of our Token Holders

Let’s make videos great again.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 45
I really like the idea, I think the idea of rewarding the video maker and watcher is brilliant, most of us now can  be paid as we watch the video, but I have some question what will happened if the people just randomly download the video from website and keep on adding the video to his channel, is it allowed? Will there be any limitations how many videos may a people own in his channel?

Yes, I seem to agree that on youtube there seems tio be alot of using others content with a click-bait thumbnail to get views. Cliff high at "half past human" has complained about this , but I'm not sure what can be done, but I think there needs to be advances in this market so I'm wishing you folks the best.
copper member

This is of course a valid concern and question you raise, It is one the challenges to solve a long the way.
One of the advantages of self moderating platform is the power of the community, the idea will be finally to
build a system that will be able to mostly self moderate itself, but with hybrid structure of moderators and validators that will be paid with BuzzShow Tokens for validating that content, we do have several ideas and plans for AI automatic validation but this is still early to discuss and surely not the forum to fully disclose.

Moderators earn Goldies by validating whether the content shared by creators adheres to the terms and conditions. They flag issues like racism and inappropriate content to ensure that users do not violate the terms of the platform.

Hope this give a bit of light to where we are heading
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
Since buzzshow is decentralized platform, how will you control users that will upload unethical contents and hoax video information on the platform?
is there will be moderators? or this is a curators job?
I have same question about this, if you do not have rules about which videos are authentic or hoaxes, then I can imagine how many people will use this platform just to get benefit by showing for a hoax video, because nowdays is looks like something hoax more get attention than the authentic.

It is almost impossible to define which is a fake news or not nowadays. One person cant definitely do everything so the platform is going to have 'report' feature on the site . If there is a numerous amount of report then the content will be taken down for sure
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Since buzzshow is decentralized platform, how will you control users that will upload unethical contents and hoax video information on the platform?
I have same question about this, if you do not have rules about which videos are authentic or hoaxes, then I can imagine how many people will use this platform just to get benefit by showing for a hoax video, because nowdays is looks like something hoax more get attention than the authentic.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
Buzzshow is a nice project the features, fresh ideas, eye catchy and most of all it was really interesting. I'm glad to be part of this project, I was also honored to spread and wear the signatures and avatar of this company.

Hoping for your success buzzshow, I believe that one day you will get your dream as part of crypto currency community.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
copper member
you prepared realy good. but i dont inderstand, why you applicathion better, for example, than youtube?

Thank you for the remark and question, BuzzShow core is fundamentally different than what YouTube model is.

BuzzShow platform stores a record of all the videos that are created, the money paid by advertisers and the money given to content curators, creators, and viewers in a single distributed ledger. This promotes decentralization, security of the records and confidentiality of the users on the platform. Through this, you are assured that your content cannot be tampered with by any one on the platform, or outside the platform such as hackers.

The use of IPFS on the platform will ensure there is no centralized control center for the videos shared. The videos will therefore finally be stored on a truly decentralized ledger that allows users to use the platform even when there are connection problems in certain areas. The platform will have different benefits to the different users, depending on their contribution. These benefits can be described as follows:

** Video creators will earn Goldies for both creating contents and add it to their channel as well as when users view the video. This gives video creators a dual chance of earning revenue. They can also charge premiums if they would like.

**Video curators will earn Goldies every time they share a video or when a video is viewed on their channel.

**Viewers will earn Goldies when they watch videos on the platform, and they can use these Goldies to pay for premium content from their favorite content creators.

** Buzzshow plan to provide a storage option by liaising with other decentralized storage firms and allowing content owners to pay a small fee to store videos on the blockchain.

** Advertisers can buy Goldies for use to pay advertising space either from the curators or specific content creators.
Validators verify the adverts that are included in video to ensure that advertisers only market based on the advertising space. These validators are paid using Goldies.

**  Moderators earn Goldies by validating whether the content shared by creators adheres to the terms and conditions. They flag issues like racism and inappropriate content to ensure that users do not violate the terms of the platform.

** Developers / Platform will retain some of the Goldies reserved for them. Additionally, they earn based on any plugins and upgrades introduced to the platform.

Hope This clarifies a bit your questions
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414

Yes, they might be adding moderator because in YouTube we see some video will be deleted with intimation because if they won't satisfy their rules and regulations.

User / watcher can report unethical content on the site. Thats the true purpose of a decentralized platform

Come and Join our group in telegram, we have a very lively community @buzzshow
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

Yes, they might be adding moderator because in YouTube we see some video will be deleted with intimation because if they won't satisfy their rules and regulations.
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
I have seen your youtube about info Please check back this link https://www.buzzshow.com I did not find the alpha tested platform and about your project is cool supported by the team that I see is very experienced
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Great project, Good luck to the team to our great manager. Thanks to this campaign.
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
Thanks for your sharing. And, for Buzzshow. Is there any advantage of your project than Youtube or otherwise?
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
you prepared realy good. but i dont inderstand, why you applicathion better, for example, than youtube?
copper member

Our Bounty and Signature campaign is live join us to our journey straight to the moon

Bounty campaign is now live
Activity: 299
Merit: 102
nice project.good job sir. good luck
Pages:
Jump to: