Pages:
Author

Topic: "[ANN][PRE-ICO] BUZZSHOW – FULLY DEVELOPED REWARD BASED VIDEO SOCIAL NETWORK" - page 29. (Read 33611 times)

copper member
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
A mainstream online video platform like YouTube has thousands of content creators behind its numerous videos.

From YouTube’s adsense program, content creators get paid a certain percentage of the ad revenue for their efforts. To state this in a more appropriate manner, content creators are actually “meant to get paid” for their efforts. This is because many don’t get paid commensurate sums compared to the time and resources expended in creating contents for their channels.

The few who get paid significant sums, achieve that with a huge amount of promotion and audience building which normally takes a lot of time.

BuzzShow is disrupting this tradition with the transformative power of the blockchain technology to foster an innovative reward-based video social media network where video content creators get an equal opportunity to acquire the gains from the value they create whether they engage in promotion or not. The implementation of cryptocurrencies ensures interests are protected across the value chain and the creation of a more acceptable (although disruptive) system that engenders high level security as well as value distribution.

The whitelisting process for the upcoming token sale is currently ongoing.

35% bonus is up for grabs in the pre-sale, but you need to register ahead.

Visit https://www.buzzshow.com/tokensale and make sure you  register at once to be part of the Pre Sale phase one period

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
Hey. I have such a question - where to get the sources for participation in the art work of the company's bounty. I would like to make high-quality images and video materials for this campaign)

Here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GMUQB9q-2bODfrZppAA1VcfaE01WYfP6OWI9kiOIK6I/edit#gid=534383101

This is the form to join

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScXe01JzOKdBdt19g7Cd8v7APLoIS0pvhMgvhXTe3sBVYDwOg/viewform
copper member

Buzzshow just got reviewed by one of the popular ICO rating sites.

We are one of their TOP rated  ICO's   

https://icobench.com/ico/buzzshow    
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
The new project with the concept of video media like this must be very interested in many people now. I strongly believe this project will be successful with the specified target may even exceed the target. let alone this project in manager by yahoo. bounty manager yahoo has proven to bring many successful projects.
I also feel so this project very interesting and certainly will be many investors who joined to this project in order to be a success for the future. I am also sure that later projects will get satisfactory results in accordance with his hopes of success always. for this project.
Activity: 266
The new project with the concept of video media like this must be very interested in many people now. I strongly believe this project will be successful with the specified target may even exceed the target. let alone this project in manager by yahoo. bounty manager yahoo has proven to bring many successful projects.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠

There are several features of the BuzzShow platform that makes it different from other video social media platforms.

I’m going to highlight these in subsequent posts.

For now, I wish to let you know why our ICO is different.

BuzzShow is not just an idea documented in a white paper, it has been conceptualized and tested over time.

The platform is developed already.

Therefore, the ICO is not a starting point for us, it is a passing phase to the next level, which will lead to the era of a decentralized and reward-based video social

media network which the world has never seen.

Watch out for this!!!   Shocked Shocked Shocked

Hey. I have such a question - where to get the sources for participation in the art work of the company's bounty. I would like to make high-quality images and video materials for this campaign)
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
An important feature is the ability to create channels and upload a video for free. No paid option offers content creators greater   capital opportunities. This will ensure that creative content creators get the support they   need.   
Activity: 108

Hello Everyone!

We would like to invite you to join our World Blockchain and Token Summit to be held in Dubai on March 4 & 5, 2018.  This event is being organized by our company Immensoft Business Intelligence. 

If you are looking to build high quality leads, develop great connections or create brand awareness, the World Blockchain and Token Summit is the event for you.

Visit our websites listed below for the upcoming Blockchain Summit and the successful Blockchain Conference we held last November:

World Blockchain & Token Summit in Dubai, March 4 & 5, 2018
http://www.worldblockchaintokensummit.com/Default.aspx

GCC Blockchain Conference in Dubai, November 22 & 23, 2017
http://blockchainconfex.com/Default.aspx

If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for this event, contact me and I can provide you with details on the sponsorship packages we offer.

Why become a sponsor?  You will increase your brand visibility and media exposure and gain a competitive edge in this evolving industry.

Debra McCann
Email:   [email protected]
Office:  707-433-5860
Cell:   707-206-5953

copper member

There are several features of the BuzzShow platform that makes it different from other video social media platforms.

I’m going to highlight these in subsequent posts.

For now, I wish to let you know why our ICO is different.

BuzzShow is not just an idea documented in a white paper, it has been conceptualized and tested over time.

The platform is developed already.

Therefore, the ICO is not a starting point for us, it is a passing phase to the next level, which will lead to the era of a decentralized and reward-based video social

media network which the world has never seen.

Watch out for this!!!   Shocked Shocked Shocked
legendary
Here is a simple explanation video of how buzzshow platform works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoi36suSq3s&t=10s

Smiley
copper member

Hello guys, it’s been an encouraging outing so far. I will like to encourage everyone to stick to the guidelines for every task in order to achieve great results.
 All challenges or questions should be dropped here or on any of our channels for necessary steps.
Buzzshow is taking online videos to the moon, let’s give our best to this

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠

How is BuzzShow better than DTube, offshoot of Steemit, which is already pretty popular, tested and is getting decent traction? You'd need to offer something really special to outperform DTube, otherwise you're not doing anything new.

Thanks for the comment, valid remark, as we are familiar with Dtube and it is nice project, we believe there are fundamental differences between the two projects
Indeed Dtube looks and act like steemit, not much of full cycle economics in place, they do not support the full food chain of users as BuzzShow do.

Simply different approach to the all matter.

Further more BuzzShow function as complete social video network, with many various components already developed and in place.

It is long road to take to achieve what we wish to achieve, time will tell.

Also we strongly believe that in decentralized approach, it is better to have spread of projects in the market to make things more democratic
winner takes it all approach is bad for the eco system, so we do hope that in all markets and field of Crypto decentralized economy there will be more than just one player.

It is way more healthy.

Hope it helps to clarify of what is already we have done and surely we will be releasing more info as we go on our plans and already various things that are in the pipeline that we cant enclose at this stage, but will be published once they are finalized.

BuzzShow Team  
It is very good that you have described everything so in detail, otherwise I was also concerned about this question. Thanks for the efficient answer
legendary
Thanks for the comment, valid remark, as we are familiar with Dtube and it is nice project, we believe there are fundamental differences between the two projects
Indeed Dtube looks and act like steemit, not much of full cycle economics in place, they do not support the full food chain of users as BuzzShow do.

Further more BuzzShow function as complete social video network, with many various components already developed and in place.

I don't follow. Could you explain in layman's terms what are the fundamental differences and what's the advantage (if any) for users to chose BuzzShow over Dtube?

In short term, buzzshow that actually cycle the native token to everyone including viewer unlike Dtube. This is much better because as a viewer, you do want to get something in return as well for spending numerous time there

The token can be use to add content from another channel to your own channel as well and when someone watch it you get token in return as well. This is what it meant to be a full cycle of food chain
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

I don't follow. Could you explain in layman's terms what are the fundamental differences and what's the advantage (if any) for users to chose BuzzShow over Dtube?
legendary
The only official account is buzzshow ( Copper Member ). Do not trust people pretending to be any from them, always double check

Feel Free to PM me regarding this project
copper member
Your project was listed on Foxico.io! https://foxico.io/project/buzzshow

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/

Thank you another Priest for sharing the link, we soon will be visible in various sites and publications.
copper member

We are happy to announce and share with you that BuzzShow is getting great response and ICO grades

https://foundico.com/ico/buzzshow.html   

Will keep you posted

One Step at the time

Activity: 56
Hello,
Right now you can buy tokens using crypto currency. We accept Ethereum (ETH). You need to transfer ETH to the ICO contract address provided to you after you have registered. Please do not send any ETH from Exchanges - that is, do not use wallet addresses provided by Exchanges like Coinbase, Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken, etc. You need to transfer ETH from your personal Wallet (for example: myetherwallet or imToken). This is because PGT will be swapped directly to the same wallet as ETH. In a while, we will be also be accepting Bitcoin
copper member

How is BuzzShow better than DTube, offshoot of Steemit, which is already pretty popular, tested and is getting decent traction? You'd need to offer something really special to outperform DTube, otherwise you're not doing anything new.

It is long road to take to achieve what we wish to achieve, time will tell.

Also we strongly believe that in decentralized approach, it is better to have spread of projects in the market to make things more democratic
winner takes it all approach is bad for the eco system, so we do hope that in all markets and field of Crypto decentralized economy there will be more than just one player.

It is way more healthy.

Hope it helps to clarify of what is already we have done and surely we will be releasing more info as we go on our plans and already various things that are in the pipeline that we cant enclose at this stage, but will be published once they are finalized.

BuzzShow Team   

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/

Thank you another Priest for sharing the link, we soon will be visible in various sites and publications.
Activity: 115

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/
Pages:
Jump to: