Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][ Crypto Exchange ][ XCOV.COM ][ 24H left (35%) BONUS ] - page 4. (Read 4427 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
XCOV.COM

Your Platform! Your Life!
PRE-ICO IS LIVE

Xcov.com is a new smart digital currencies trading platform will be lunched by experienced traders.

Investors in (XCV) tokens in the ico stage are permanent partners in Xcov.com platform and will receive periodic profits consistently from the profits of the platform.

copper member
They are Guaranteeing that the computation of the robot isn't used by various people will keep up the right.

XCV Tokens
What is XCOV Token?
XCV is a token, based on the Ethereum blockchain technology. It is the core asset of the new XCOV Marketplace.
copper member
I haven't read the whitepaper but what I see in the thread content it this seems to be a great one.

Thanks , I hope to read it to know more about Xcov platform
copper member
Do you accept ripple as a payment ?

Payment methods : Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin cash
Thank you
copper member
Tell me, how many tokens are all released?

Total for sale : 150,000,000
Max : 350,000,000
copper member
I expect (XCOV) to reach between 5 and 10 $
it's a really valuable opportunity

Thanks for support Smiley
copper member
A total of 150M XCV tokens will be
available, ensuring the development of the project at this early phase, as the soft cap is reached
at only $1.5M

350 millions Token
150 millions Token sale
7.5 millions Hard Cap
$0.05 - Token price
Token distribution
45% Distributed to Community
25% Reserved Funding
9% Founders and Team
3% Advisors
2% “Bounty” campaign
copper member
this thought is excessively better.i think this is a best time to contribute here.

Register  on XCOV.COM
Thank you
copper member
will the sale be in stages or phase one ?

01-06 Rouns 1 = 35% Bonus
15-06 Rouns 1 = 25% Bonus
01-07 Rouns 1 = 15% Bonus
copper member
Hoping for the best for this new opportunity, I wish it would be a success so that the amounts that will be invested will have gains. By the way I would like to ask if will be a bounty campaign from your ICO? 

I think there will be no bounty for a moment because it;s their is on PRE, after the date might they will a bounty campaign for sure.

Bounty will start soon
Thank you

Bounty https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbountyicoxcov-105million-xcv-give-away-worth-of-525000-4289380
copper member
I am interested to this project. How much profit someone can earn from this platform?

55% from the platform profits will send monthly to investors in XCV ico
Thank you sir
copper member
I want to become your permanent partner .. may I ask whats the minimum contribution for the PRE ICO ?

There is no minimum for Pre-Ico
copper member

Thanks for the information regarding on the bounty.

I already joined in the signature campaign a while ago! I hope this campaign will be successful!

Join now while there's a lot of slots in the campaign.

Thanks Btcnope ,welcome to xcov.com bounty  Smiley

Too sad that I can't join in the campaign because I;m newbie. Can I join int the social media campaign even I;m newbie?

You can join telegram bounty and twitter
for more info join our telegram t.me/xcovcom
copper member
everyone is excited and waiting on June 1.

2 Days remaining for 1st Round (35% Bonus)
Jun 1 – Jun 14
1 XCV = 0.05 USD
copper member
Activity: 84
The project brings a lot of newness. Team work quickly introduced to the community. I have tracked the project to see that this is one of the most reliable projects nowadays, people can visit and read the project information you will surely love this project.

Thanks Lamngan for support  Smiley
this project is very interesting with some items developed with a considerable amount of fund allocation, I see this project also develop bounty campaign, does bounty campaign have participant limitation? and also whether to buy coins when ICO must have KYC?

Bounty campaign is open without limitation , No need to KYC to buy or trade in XCOV.com Platform.
Thank you

Thanks for the information regarding on the bounty.

I already joined in the signature campaign a while ago! I hope this campaign will be successful!

Join now while there's a lot of slots in the campaign.

Thanks Btcnope ,welcome to xcov.com bounty  Smiley

Too sad that I can't join in the campaign because I;m newbie. Can I join int the social media campaign even I;m newbie?

You can join telegram bounty and twitter
for more info join our telegram t.me/xcovcom
please tell me how many tokens are released and what will happen to those that you will not sell? do you plan to hold a bounty or airdrop?

XCV Total supply 157.5 M
There is Bounty will start
Thank you

Will you make bounty on this forum or we will just incase follow the bounty format in your site?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38578370
Pages:
Jump to: