Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][ Crypto Exchange ][ XCOV.COM ][ 24H left (35%) BONUS ] - page 7. (Read 4427 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Thanks for the information regarding on the bounty.

I already joined in the signature campaign a while ago! I hope this campaign will be successful!

Join now while there's a lot of slots in the campaign.

Thanks Btcnope ,welcome to xcov.com bounty  Smiley

Too sad that I can't join in the campaign because I;m newbie. Can I join int the social media campaign even I;m newbie?

You can join telegram bounty and twitter
for more info join our telegram t.me/xcovcom
copper member
will the sale be in stages or phase one ?

01-06 Rouns 1 = 35% Bonus
15-06 Rouns 1 = 25% Bonus
01-07 Rouns 1 = 15% Bonus
01-08 Rouns 1 =   0% Bonus
copper member
copper member
I haven't read the whitepaper but what I see in the thread content it this seems to be a great one.

Thank you , I hope to read it to know more about Xcov platform
 Smiley
copper member
XCOV.COM

Your Platform! Your Life!
PRE-ICO IS LIVE

Xcov.com is a new smart digital currencies trading platform will be lunched by experienced traders.

Investors in (XCV) tokens in the ico stage are permanent partners in Xcov.com platform and will receive periodic profits consistently from the profits of the platform.

Telegram : T.me/xcovcom
TrackIco.io Rate : 4.8/5 https://www.trackico.io/ico/xcov/

Activity: 84
Most of your social sites has or has low updates. So i guess we still wont start anything until presale or your already have a good update.

Well I cant blame if people are hesitant to invest much more to donate, specially if the system itself is still new, but based on experience many ico gained a lot and helped many people get rich quick so its better to start early.
I am very interested in this project and I advise everyone to work for success because it is very useful for all traders and investors

Xcov.com platform team are developers , traders, and investors , So they know what all traders and investors need from exchange platform's
Thank you
copper member
Like bitcoins for example they only have a maximum 23 million. So what would be the maximum numbers of tokens that xcov will have?

Total supply : 157,500,000
Max supply : 350,000,000
copper member
What payment do you have if i want invest.?

BTC ETH LTC BCH
copper member
this project is very interesting with some items developed with a considerable amount of fund allocation, I see this project also develop bounty campaign, does bounty campaign have participant limitation? and also whether to buy coins when ICO must have KYC?

Bounty campaign is open without limitation , No need to KYC to buy or trade in XCOV.com Platform.
Thank you
copper member
Very interesting project. it has competetion quality with any project. I'm really interested in this project. I think XCV is a big project.

Yeah the project looks quite interesting and also promising as per their whitepaper.the idea of project is also very unique and i think this idea of project will helps this platform for attract more and more investeros.

Thank you, the team is originally from investors, traders and experts in digital currencies so they know very well what traders and investors need and we are working to accomplish this
copper member
copper member
I haven't read the whitepaper but what I see in the thread content it this seems to be a great one.

Smiley
copper member
In your content says that Smart Trading? What does it Implies? I mean what kind of/specific system that the project gonna be using to achieve smart trading?

Smart Trading
100% hand-free Autotrading system that eliminates the psychological effect to your trades and create time for your hobbies instead of following signals all day
copper member
Wow! $5 cents for one xcv token? I hope it will reach the $10 mark as soon as possible. Like the other coins it first starts with some small steps then it suddenly leap a lot!

We hope so , Thanks Inaamin  Smiley
copper member
is there a Ponce?
how much is that if found ?

1-June 1st Round 35% Bonus
15-June 2nd Round 25% Bonus
1-Jul 3rd Round 15% Bonus
copper member
So high-leverage trading with gains up to 80% now that’s a heck lot of gains. So race you all guys before opening day!

Thank you for support  Smiley
copper member
Is this service is provided for only limited users.? if yes then why?

A limited number in the beginning to keep the quality as high as we want it
We will incrementally increase the number until it reaches not so limited as the possibilities
Thank you
copper member

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: